Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9760 07/08/04 05:32 AM
th1chsn Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello, if it is okay with the users on this board I would like to get your feedback regarding the Abundance course. I read the sales copy and it is written very well.

I can't help feeling that this course can do everything for me... help me to acquire wealth, success, happiness, and all that I want from life. But come on. Every course out there says the same thing. The same exact message with different price tags on it. Different spins on the same thing.

What is this course really doing for you guys/girls out there?

It seems that today there are so many books, CD's, special programs, memberships, seminars, retreats, etc. all claiming to unlock the mysteries of wealth and success. And each one of them comes with a nice price tag attached to it.

So for the users of this course what is it that Paul discovered/put together that is making marked changes in your life?

Regards,
Randy

PS I apologize for the skepticism but I have just been on all the conference calls with the "millionaires" and it always leads to the bottom line... They drop the price tag to the seminar or the course. And lets be honest - some people spend their hard earned money in hopes of accomplishing their dream. And the reality is that very few people really benefit from the information while the one selling it makes off like a bandit.

#9761 07/08/04 02:47 PM

The problem with all of the programs out there is not finding the one that WILL WORK. Many of the programs out there are great programs. The problem is to find one that YOU WILL WORK.

It is a sad truth that many of these programs are purchased and never listened to or really worked with consistently by the purchaser. They simply gather dust on a bookshelf. In these cases, which are actually the majority, we never get to really challenge the effectiveness of the courses and what fault is there to the creators of these programs if they have made some money. The reason relatively few people profit from self-improvement programs is that they don't work the program.

I agree with you that the sales copy for Abundance For Life seems too good to be true, however that is because they are working with unlocking our human potential. When you get right down to it, if you really work almost any of those programs out there and begin to unlock your potential the payback is almost too good to be true. That is the nature of our potential - it is really mind-blowing.

Abundance For Life will work - if you will work it. You don't know me, so I don't know how much it would matter for me to say I vouch for the sincerity and integrity of the people at LSC. I have met them in person. Paul Scheele and Pete Bissonette have put together many great programs. I trust them.

They offer a money-back guarantee, but you better jump on the course immediately to get through it a couple of times within that timeframe if you want to get a real idea of the value of the course within the time of the guarantee, though I also believe that they will extend the guarantee to a longer timeframe if you call in during that first 30 days and ask them to do so. This is a huge course if you get the deluxe program, which is what I did and I highly recommend it.

They will offer over the phone coaching to help you with the course. They have a great staff. If you really use this course you will be a happy customer.

Things have opened up in my life in some really major ways recently - during my use of the course, but I have been working with improvement systems since I was a kid - beginning with Creative Dreaming by Patricia Garfield, which I also highly recommend. I feel that the course has enabled me to break free of many limiting beliefs and as they say in the course - trances that have limited the abundance in my life. Now it feels literally unlimited. If I really told you how I feel right now and tried to descibe the perspective from which I am now working - it would make the sales copy look like a major undersell - it would just be too hard to believe or to grasp without doing it yourself.

You are guaranteed. Get the course. Call them up and ask to extend your guarantee to 90 days. You may be able to get them to promise that to you right over the phone as you are ordering the program, if that would be your main condition to buying the program. These are good and reasonable people.

Listen to the Course. Use the systems. Listen again. Rinse and repeat.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved