Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DanR Offline OP
OP Offline

I've been working my through the course. it is different than I expected it to be and requires quite a bit of patience than I had anticipated.

I guess I shouldn't have expected profound change and developmental progress to be "quick & easy". Some of the small indications of success (coinicidences and even getting started on or making progress on a few projects that were stagnant) are pretty exciting.

I would like to "get the big picture" of the process. I seem to be unable to see the forest for the trees with the program.

I may have made a mistake by trying to hard to master or at least gain competence in every process before going on to the next CD. Maybe I should have done the Accelerator program first so at least it would be in sub-conscious and then went back for a more detailed study.

Anyway, I'm working through course as best as I can now and plan to start it again as soon as I'm done. Also I'll make a decision today on the Wealth Making weekend so I can get the immediate feedback I seem to thrive on. (I noticed I got a lot more benefit out of taking Photoreading in Georgian Bay, Ontario, than I did with the tape course. Although now the taped course and book seem to be the perfect reviews. Again though, I would really like to go back again and work with Deanna Seagar.) But an overview of when and how to use the various parts and maybe a brief description of their relationship to onew another would be helpful.

Also, I still fall asleep nearly every time I listen. Any more ideas on this would be helpful. Maybe I'm just so overtired any time I can relax, I'm out.

Finally, I noticed something about a week or two ago. I got very confused and almost anxious about something and couldn't put my finger on it. I stopped the course for a little while until it subsided and then went on to the next CD's in the next few days. Interestingly it is also when I decided it was time to try and get some interaction with others in the course and logged on for the first time.

I read something, not sure where now, that said "Crisis always occurs at the curve of change." I was wondering if that had anything to do with my anxiety/confusion.

Thanks for being out there and putting up with my lengthy ramblings. I really want to understand this system and develop my skills in it's use. I think I cold very beneficially pass these tools on to my sons (so they will have an abundance mind set and tools to succeed in life) and my wife.

I also have a team of people who work with me that I would like to incorporate some of this information into their trainings to assist them to succeed. It is obvious from my interactions with them that some of these things would be fantastic at helping them to break through their self-imposed barriers to abundance.

Learning Strategies Admin

If you habitually fall asleep try sitting up. One trick is to hold a some coins in your hand and position a metal tray underneath once you go too deep you wind up dropping them and surface somewhat. However I finc just sitting up more helps.

In working with others you can use the Inquiry Process and remember congurent communication to find out if this is up their alley.

For yourself when confusion sets in use the Feeling Exercise. You are right that it is more than most people expect in a home study course.

It's perfectly okay and even advisable to focus on just one to three goals. Use the Feeling Exercise and Inquiry Process often even on the course material itself. Go easy on yourself a number of componants of the course are workshops in themselves there is no need to rush to integrate them because just doing what resonates can lead to great strides in the direction of your hearts desires.

Alex

DanR Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Alex,

I like the idea about the coins. Usually I am sitting up but the noise of the coins should definitely help.

Also, I will put your suggestions about the feeling exercise and the inquiry process to work as well.

It does seem that I'll have to make this course a long term if not life time project.

How have you benefitted from the course if I may ask?

Best regards,
Dan

It has helped in a number of ways.

For example. Part of the process of becoming a PhotoReading Instructor is to hold a certification class.

This created a couple of problems. It was difficult for me to schedule with the Master PhotoReading Instructor trainer a time in her busy schedule to hold a class here in Australia since she would need to block a month in her calendar to make the trip and she didn't have that period available any time soon.

The problem solved itself when I was in the States. I held my certification class over there. A solution that suited us both to a t.

The benefits are ongoing and I tend to periodically focus on one part of the course or another to strenghten my use.

I find myself asking in my mind 'Is that true?' And their business being their business and my business being mine, has helped me to step back and see what I can and cannot be responsible for.

I frequently do the Feeling Exercise, I don't even think about it I just notice that I and watching my feelings. Seems to be an interesting by product of this. I notice that I act more intuitively as a result. For example whilst driving I have a choice of routes a turn sooner or later makes a difference only in being in the flow of traffic and avoiding a traffic light.

If I went by logic I would (and was) always taking the earlier turn during peak hour sometimes now I occasionaly move on to the next turn only to pass the traffic that had banked up at the other turn. Two weeks ago I I came up to the turn on a Sunday. The road was quiet and the fastest way would have been to turn at the next set of light because after turning I'd be able to zip along and the nature of the road would have allowed me to speed as even when it heavy traffic cars tend to travel above the speed limit on that stretch. As i had my father with me I was talking with him and would have easily traveled faster than the posted speed limit. As usual I did the Feeling Exercise without thinking about it and decided to take the first turn. This route prevents me from going above the speed limit.

After turning back onto the road I would have taken if I opted for the faster route (the second set of lights), there was a speed trap a short distance on. My father asked me if I noticed, I said "yes. It's interesting too because I when I left home I had intended to take the second set of lights and I would have been speeding by this point. Normally when one drives this stretch the traffic is going 20K above the speed limit and with no traffic on this stretch I'd have easily been doing 10K above the limit. With double demerit points today I'd have been booked."

I find it interesting that just noticing my feelings when I have options is allowing me to take the path of least resistance.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved