Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Hi everyone. What a weekend. I brought my briefcase so I could work through the event. I never opened the briefcase! I found myself continually drawn into the conversation of the room.

Please share with all of use thoughts and insights you went home with as well as any breakthroughs and what it will mean to you.

Thanks.

swb Offline

Blessings and Blissings to all of my new found very best friends. What a fabulous group of people. Thanks so much for being a treasured part of my marvelous life. Your send off warmed my soul. Thank you!!!

I am relaxed to the core. That pesky R2 has interjected the thought that the Qigong DVDs better arrive pronto so I can maintain this. My very first experience with Qigong was on Saturday morning. I loved it.

A week before "our weekend" my Holosync CDs arrived. I've been listening to them daily. What a combo; Qigong, Holosync, the infinite love and wisdom conveyed during the wealth making weekend. Wahoo!!!!

Totally unaware of the connection between Paul Scheele and Bill Harris of Holosync I suggested to Paul via Email that Holosync might be the missing link. Here's proof great minds think alike. Gotta love it, don't you?

What I am doing for myself with this sense of well being and relaxation; eliminating my drug of choice: Diet Pepsi and eating healthfully. I wasn't hungry yesterday so I didn't eat. I am aware of how much I can improve my physical well being. Seems an easy thing to do, now.

I passed on real estate info gleaned from Dan Leblanc to son Brett. Brett expressed concerns about the distractions inherent in owning and managing property while in school. However, he suggested I communicate with girlfriend Kerry about it. She is presently teaching English in Japan. Brett's next day inquiry as to whether or not I had spoken with Kerry was an indication of his growing interest in the idea. His is a measuredm deeply considered thought process. I tell you all this so you too can enjoy the evolution of this idea. Dan suggested Brett purchase a 2, 3, 4 or more unit building. This would provide Brett and Kerry with their desired pleasant housing during Brett's 3 year stint in law school. It's sale 3 years down the road would provide assets for future investing. Sounds like a plan to me...Susannah

Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Pete,
It was an amazing weekend! I am normally such an introvert, and will stay very insular when attending events such as this. However, I made a number of amazing connections, and I reached a number of significant ah ha's that are life altering. This was an unexpected benefit of the week. It was tremendous to spend time with individuals who were so open and honest. Many thanks to you and Paul for sponsoring such a great event.
All the best,
K

Hello to all Loving Divine friend
The best thing I got out of this week end was finding Vik, the master who spent time with Babaji.
I am a student of Release System ( part of Sadona) so I do not like to play the game, I am beliver of effortless accomplishments, that what masters do. I go for the FInal Feedom, so Playing still does not go in my heart. My I2 does not feel bliss R2 will lve it.
Sorry for not agreeing with many, I love you all anyway, I accept & appreciate all of you with my unconditional love.
Ashok

Hi Pete,

I was unable to attend the weekend and would love another opportunity to do so. Will there be another and will AFL course owners still get the discount to attend?

It sounded like a great program.

DanR

Hello All,
I enjoyed being at the wealth making intensive. The Learning Strategies people were great, and personally available the entire time. Thank you all for all of your hard work. I liked the hotel, too.
I liked being able to just go downstairs for the seminar. And being able to eat there added to the convenience.
I appreciate that Paul doesn't necessarily counsel people to cut up their credit cards, that it can be useful to have and maintain a good credit rating.
I'm also still thinking about the coin game. How the time limit sparked a frantic air; some personality issues--not having clearly defined responsibilities within the group, and a couple of other things.
This is it for now. But I'll be back.

Thanks to everyone for the gifts I received during the Abundance weekend. Here are a few of these gifts:

Confirmation -- that I'm "getting it"
Support -- for my chosen path
Energy -- from a roomful of like-minded beings
Validation -- for my edgy imagination
Direction -- for my next steps
Abundant laughter and humor, light and love -- for many lifetimes

I think the Universe just tickled me...

I was reminded of a David Ladinski translation of a poem by Tukaram (c.1608-1649) called "Landlocked in Fur".

I was meditating with my cat the other day
and all of a sudden she shouted,
"What happened?"

I knew exactly what she meant, but encouraged her to say more -- feeling that if she got it all out on the table she would sleep better that night.

So I responded, "Tell me more, dear,"
and she soulfully meowed,

"Well, I was mingled with the sky and now look --
I am landlocked in fur."

To this I said, "I know exactly what you mean."

What to say about a conversation
between
mystics?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved