Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Dear people I have very brief question that is so important to me. "Can a person change the developments that are going to happen instantly in another way if he/she has almost no experience in "Silva"? In one day to change the circumstances?"

I would say yes. You can let go of wanting to change the outcome and just keep letting go of it till you don't care what the outcome is. Also know as releasing or feeling the feeling.

If you can read the energy of the situation you can change something in the physical universe to completely alter the outcome or prevent it. To see it's source and cut it off there.

You could increase your energy through SFQ practise and alter things that way as well.

You could make a study of the "Art of War" and use old methods such as that to change things.

Hope that gives you some ideas.

Jeff

OP Offline

Jeff,..what is it SFQ practise and "Art of War"?

Every situation is maintained by everyone doing what they have always done in that particular situation.

That is, in most problematic situations, you can pretty much predict what is going to happen and what is in the range of people's behavior.

Every reoccurring situation is a system. Each partipant in the system behaves in certain ways to keep the situation going.

One sure fire way to change a situation is to change your behavior. If you act differently, others must act differently. Another, more powerful, way is to change the way you think about a situation. Change your thoughts, beliefs, expectations, and overall viewpoint of a situation and your behaviors will follow. Your behavior will be different and the situation will be different.

Of course, some people have more of an effect on an overall situation than others, and sometimes it might not be what you'd expect.

Viewing a situation as something to play with and learn from can help.

What I am speaking of here is a situation with people involved.

Observe your normal thoughts and behaviors in the situation and notice what is outside of that range.

The Natural Brilliance system is excellent for creating results in these areas. It helps you become flexible and change difficult situations.

In family therapy, it might seem as if an overwhelming, domineering father may be the operative element in the system. However, sometimes it may be influencing the behavior of a meek child that does it.

Bandler talked about changing a family by getting a little girl to ask, "Mommy, don't you love them like you love me?" whenever the mom (who was an extremely powerful and domineering woman) was abusive to another family member.

So, keep your eyes open and experiment.

I think the more you get good at this kind of thing in ongoing situations, the more you can pull something off at the drop of the hat.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited November 04, 2004).]

Dinara;

SFQ is Spring Forest Qigong which will make you healthy and raise your energy level. With a high energy level you can perform many things.

"Art of War" is a translated old book based on strategies for overcoming ones enemies. There are many authors out there who have published their rendition. You can find at any book store. It can also be used for peaceful purposes. Knowledge of anything opens it's weaknesses and strengths. Maybe by knowing the situation better, you want to change, it might not need to be changed.

Because of the age of the book, after you have read it, it is good to just take a little quiet time and try to percieve what the orginal author was trying to get across.

Hope this is helpful

Jeff

It's worth noting that the author of the original work was a man named Sun Tzu.

Sun Tzu's The Art of War is the original, classic work.

In terms of personal power, Carlos Castaneda's books are pretty good. A main character in the books, and old Yaqui Indian Sorcerer by the name of Don Juan, talks at length about the qualities of a warrior, namely Sobriety and Impeccability. I think you might find those books interesting if not helpful.

A diametric approach to these issues is laid out by Lao Tzu in the Tao te Ching. Various teachings by Zhuang Ze (there are several different spellings of this name: Chuang Tzu , Zhuangzi) are good, too.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited November 04, 2004).]

I note that most successful generals in history, sobriety was not very helpful to them.

Jeff

I hope to be experiencing a lack of sobriety soon myself.

A toast to your, soon to be announced, victory General Babayada.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved