Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#10228 11/29/04 05:43 PM

Dinara!

Awesome!

Best,
Richard

#10229 11/29/04 05:50 PM

Dinara,

For interpersonal changes I would defintely try the Anxiety Free, Self Esteem Supercharger and Relationships paraliminals. You will be amazed at the magic these tapes can do!

Wish you the very best.

#10230 11/30/04 03:23 AM
OP Offline

Dear, friends
You have mentioned so many unknown to me programs like Anxiety Free, Self Esteem Supercharger,PARALIMINALS, Natural Brilliance model and etc. Unfortunately I dont know where to purchase them. In Kazakhstan books about this method came only in 1999 or 2000. I have searched these tapes in the supermarkets but there are no such tapes at all...Are books also so useful like tapes?...

#10231 11/30/04 05:26 AM

Dinara,

Unfortunately the only LearningStrategies books I know of are on Natural Brilliance and Photoreading. The tapes are unique in that by listening to them, you are activating both the left and right hemispheres of the brain, and a lot of the changes are effortless.

You could try ordering them from LSC, except I am not sure how expensive it would be to ship them to Kazakastan...

Maybe there is someone else on the forum who has suggestions on how you can get these tapes...

#10232 11/30/04 06:47 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Paraliminals CDs will be available as of January 2005. Lighter on shipping cost.

Right now I suggest you keep doing what you are doing. Small steps. I know we all want to succeed "now' but we forget we have to learn to handle it along the way if we want to keep the change. Keep noticing those steps in the right direction no matter how small.

If you want a tool that is useful in general look at EFT http://www.emofree.com/

Alex

#10233 11/30/04 11:59 AM

do look into the self
i did and a i realised that self was an illusion but the forces apon it were not as bad as i had made out
i know things feel bad but they are not
the only escape from our suffering is not one of escaping but of realising and watching it
but without concepts or objects or thinking or judging
but all these things are usefull but the silence must be there to fall back on
we live in a mode of thinking and thinkinbg we are the thing that thinks
i says "i feel cold"
"i feel happy"
"i feel angry"
"you make me angry"
"i am here or there"
"i want to kill myself"

like it is an external thing
we already percieve ourselves as seperate why not seperateness within ourselves

that is the source of our pain
not being who we are
i think freedom of choice and expression education and religion are the biggest challenges today but some of the most important

we can see it in the fear and doubt

Dinara5.85 i hope you are feeling better
while in this mess why can we not all find some peace
it is there inside
not somewhere else
well its everywhere
some would say somewhere else also but only if you do not see that all is one

infinity within one

its so simple
we are all responsible for ourselves
i do not hope i know you will go ok
work is a chore
better than a bore if you ask me haha

#10234 11/30/04 10:00 PM

Maybe you don't need to change anything about yourself at all?

I can understand your fears, I think we've all have them to some extent and in some way or another.

There are some times when I am very brave and outgoing, and other times when I just clam up and want to die.

You might find at the end of all these problems that you didn't really need to change anything about yourself at all. You'll come to accept and feel comfortable and at home inside yourself and things will be a lot easier for you.

Don't feel bad about being shy. For some people, shyness is very attractive. Personally, I have always been more curious about the shy people around me than the outgoing ones. There's so much you can learn about a shy person. And when a shy person accepts you as a friend and feels comfort around you, you know you've earned it and it's a really valuable, intimate connection.

I think that because shy people keep themselves hidden, to an extent, there is something that happens in that secret inner garden where parts of the soul ripen ... and when you find out what the person has been hiding all along you realize that its a very interesting treasure.

I know that shy chicks turn me on, so ... there are probably people around you who are very curious about you, but maybe they don't want to seem intrusive, or take a lack of responsiveness as a lack of interest?

Other people are often just as scared as you in their own ways. Take it easy on yourself, and if you can stand it, be a little more adventurous and take a few more risks.

Look at the people around you and notice what they are afraid of, notice how they take risks and how they decide when not to try. You'll find that you're more like the people around you than you think.

#10235 12/01/04 12:58 AM

What does changing your life mean to you? If a miracle happened over night, and all the changes took place, and you did not know that the changes have occurred...what would the first sign of that change look like.

#10236 12/01/04 12:20 PM
OP Offline

NeoZon I like your question...It makes me think more deeply about this. First of all I want to change myself. My inner world which is full of fears, worries and inconfidence. I want stop being afraid of everything of people of the life, afraid of myself. I want to learn how to be confident and sure like most of other people. I want to be joy in the company and have fun like others than to be so unsociable and reserved..silent and boring!...I know this is just the layers that covering my self as Eric_G has said. To let my true self to be realised in the life. and I dont want to acknowledge that I am shy! Of course I understand this point but I am not shy and this is not me...I think I am different from this...This is not me...because I dont want to be it.

#10237 12/10/04 08:59 AM

You got it Now, please write a love letter for your self. Listen to some nice music and relax, take couple of deep breaths and pick up the pen and paper. Think about your self in a moment where you have already achieved all that you ever dreamed about. Feel the appreciation towards your self and write down you thoughts and and feelings about your self. Do this for 10 or 15 minutes. Congratilate your self for achievening all your dreams, then seal letter and add your own address and stamp. Give this leter for your dearest friend and ask him or her to post if after 6 months. You don't need to explain what is in the letter, but please let them know that this is very important for you and that he or she will be doing big and important favor for you. Then forget the letter, let it go, but keep the warm feeling in your heart. Have a Wonderful Life

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved