Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10254 11/30/04 04:18 AM
OP Offline

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if any of you guys have been or are going to a Millionaire Mind Intensive with T. Harv Eker. I am taking my Mom to the one in Bellevue, WA this weekend. We've never been to anything like this, but I'm sure it's going to be a blast. If anyone has been to one, is the schedule a killer or what?!? It looks like 14 hour days- maybe they do 2 hour lunches. Thanks for any info!

I've been in MMI and it's realy a outstanding killer good I succeeded on tranforming my life and met many like hearted people. After this I've been on PeakPotentials coaching program and got excelent results. They compliment all that I've done with LSC and specialy AFL program goes hand in hand with what is covered in MMI. Take with you warm clothes and water bottles that you can fill in during the brakes. If you have business cards, take them with you! The program is tight, it's good to bring also something to eat. Preferrable SuperGreens http://www.yourlife.fi. But if you are not familiar with this, then for example traditional health bars. Have a grate seminar. Enjoy!

PS: ...remember to take the 100 dollar bill with You

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited December 01, 2004).]

OP Offline

That's awesome- thanks Eric! Do you happen to remember how long lunches were? It's not a familiar city to me so I was wondering about getting too far from the hotel.

Thanks again.

I think that the lenght of the luch was arround 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours. After all there was not realy time to leave the facility. I used nutritional bars(before Innerlight products), this was most convenient. The other alterbative could be also to bring food with You. In Orlando, the hotel recommended by PeakPotentials was just excellent

Have a grate seminar, You will have a lot of FUN

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved