Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have just begun working with AFL program, however I have been aware of and working with universal principles of creation for many years and seeking to change patterns of lack and limitation in my own consciousness as well as working with others.

In the past several days I have been aware (again) of a repeating pattern of having less income than I need to meet expenses and live in the way that I desire. I have cut expenses by moving to a smaller place, however I have increased debt. I see the pattern, I know in being aware of it I can also change it, however I feel paralyzed by the seeming entrenched nature of this pattern that continues even when circumstances change - like something is stuck to me and I can't get rid of it.
I will continue to work with the Feeling Exercise and Inquiry process - they just seem so laborious when I need IMMEDIATE results!

I am open to hearing from others who have worked with this program - stories of success and breakthrough - encouragement greatly appreciated.
blessings to all

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

No sooner do we see immediate results than we cut them off. Slow but steady progress. A little eache day is the most immediate results we can get. It starts by seeing our trances and for that it is important to do the Feeling Exercise and Inquiry Process a lot. It isn't until we reach a point of calm within ourselves that we start to climb out of the rut we walked ourselves into.

JanCarol... your need for immediate results is understood. I think I can fairly say we've all been there. However desperation keeps us in feeling of desperation. When you're okay with the small results you get from the Feeling Exercise bigger things start to happen.

Alex

OP Offline

Alex thank you for your reply and for your encouragement. I am pleased to say that I am working through this program steadily - spending time on it each day - I've done the 7 step creative process, and my first experience with the Labyrinth this morning - it is a rich and many layered program for which I feel great appreciation. I know that results WILL come from the steady work.
thank you again.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved