Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10334 03/01/05 10:08 PM
OP Offline

I don't own the course. I was wondering in the Abundance for Life Deluxe version, their are about 7 meditation CD's that refer to the throat chakra and hear chakra and so on. Is that like doing Spring Forest Qiqong to open up your Chakra's?

My guess is the course is about opening up your Chakra's and then forming a goal that you truely want. Because once you improve your overall being it's much easier to accomplish your goals.

I'm not really sure if I understand what the product is.

thanks for your time.

Well I'll give it a try. Spring Forest doesn't address the Chakras as such. Although I would say that the exercises do clean up these energy centers as you develope.

In the ABL CD's that address these energy centers it does it more like energizing or "exciting" them in a positive way, there is no acknowledgment of stuck energy or anything wrong, they are just started up using a guided meditation and sound.

Spring Forest is more for Good Health and is your own work with no outside assistance other than connecting to Universal Energy and your Master's Energy.

ABL is slanted towards having wealth, success and prosperity. Developing your intuition, setting goals or laying out your ambitions to achieve and getting them done.
Breaking trances that stick you from achieving. It's also a "feel good" course.

I think of them as two very different types of practices. You could achieve good health practicing ABL and you could achieve wealth practicing SFQ but they are more effective doing what were designed for.

Hope that helps.

Jeff

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Each of the Chakra are concidtered to relate yto certain areas of life. E.G the first thre chakras brom the bottom up are concerned with survival. The next three for development and the crown chakra the non duel mind.

Each of the sessions there is a consideration for core issues that relate to the chakra. Concerns and Fears.

You start the meditation by considering some questions provided in the manual in relation to that chakra. You take the concerns or inital answers with you into your meditation then gently guides you to a place where you can explore them.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved