Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#10337 03/16/05 08:13 PM
des Offline OP
OP Offline

any one heard of neo tech and zon sent for one of there books did not understand it can any one enlighten me i would be gratfull des

#10338 03/16/05 09:30 PM

Go to this link for Orientation and Definitions.
http://www.neo-tech.com/orientation/

#10339 03/18/05 09:05 PM
des Offline OP
OP Offline

thank you neozon for directing me to that page but what im getting at have you ordered and read the neo tech discovery and god man neo tech decodedi have and dont understand there claims just buy reading them all sorts of wonderfull things would happen at 5o pounds each icarnt see what neo tech is. it just rambles on is it acon any idea des bye

[This message has been edited by des (edited March 18, 2005).]

#10340 03/19/05 11:43 AM

Their books and ramblings are a lot easier to understand than your posts, buddy.

Punctuation is your friend.

#10341 05/06/05 07:28 AM

Sound like some kind of scientific alien cult to me like that "children of the matrix" book paranoid delusions thought to be truth.

"The half-wise, recognizing the comparative unreality of the Universe, imagine that they may defy its Laws--such are vain and presumptuous fools, and they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements by reason of their folly. The truly wise, knowing the nature of the Universe, use Law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by the Art of Alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and thus triumph. Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower--escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on
the higher. Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master."
-- The Kybalionn ;-)

#10342 05/06/05 10:49 AM

Pheonix_Rising, have you read the Neo-Tech literature and integrated it, before you made your baseless statement. I do not think your being honest.

#10343 05/10/05 09:05 AM

I read Neo Tech years ago and thought it was some of the most irresponsible stuff ever put on paper. Was there a point to it besides blaming everyone else for something they did to themselfs?

Maybe I didn't buy the glasses that allow one to read between the lines.

#10344 05/11/05 06:33 AM

I too read Neo-Tech many years ago. I actually read a lot N-T books, listened to
N-T tapes and even went to a N-T summit in Las Vegas.

I certainly learned a lot of practical stuff from N-T for instance how to detect Neocheaters and how to discover the way manipulators work.

The downside of N-T is that it blames*.. Others, neocheaters, mystics, politicians,
the clergy etc. Also like many orthodox religions it puts a lot of guilt on there
followers if they do not follow the code laid out by Neo-Tech.

A big word in Neo-Tech is "Integrated Honesty" however, from my and many others
which I know it became apparent that N-T is not honest and uses open lies when
it pleases them.

I have a few examples from their advertising. Example: A few years ago I read in a N-T advertising brochure a testimonial from a friend of mine, who is also a N-T
owner. I that article he stated that thanks to N-T he had increased his income by
200 % within six month.

But that was not true, he had never ever said anything like that. He contacted them and demanded a correction. He got a response sorry but our staff was a bit overzealous but still continued to use those fraudulent ads.

That's only one example. I myself and others have written to them telling them about
those and other lies and asked for an explaination but never got an answer.

That speaks for itself from my point of view. Unlike a cult were we would have been
immediately excommunicated they are still sending us their advertising material for
new books etc.. Business is business.

Cheers,

[This message has been edited by Frodo02 (edited May 11, 2005).]

#10345 07/15/05 10:04 PM

I have Neo-Tech/Zonpower. IMO it is a waste of money. Anything Wallace disagrees with is "mysticism." Anything he agrees with is "fully integrated honesty." If you rid yourself of "mysticism" you become a "fully integrated" and a "Zon," some sort of super-being that is physically immortal and can create universes just as our universe was created by someone who discovered Neo-Tech.

The "testimonials" sections (a BIG part of the book) are pretty funny and over the top. While many companies will use testimonials, most at least try to be realistic. Basically everyone's lives were totally changed by Neo-Tech and they became "true believers." Even funnier is the "hate mail" section. These are even more extreme, one letter even came from "The Soviet Union, the Center of the Universe" to portray their opponents as being Communists.

Basically it is a mix of Branden's and Rand's work, with a big dose of Sci-Fi cultism. No religion or spirituality is real, and they are all the works of "Neo-Cheaters," basically anyone Wallace doesn't like. Wallace is pretty ignorant of hypnosis, sayign that while it could be used for seduction it cases impotency. I'm pretty sure Ross Jeffries and his students would disagree. The ads claimed the techniques would work for gambling and investing but I really don't see how being an Atheist and Objectivist alone will help with those areas. If you read the Mindlist archives there were discussions on Neo-Tech from experienced NLP students.

#10346 07/15/05 10:20 PM

For anyone wanting the techniques, here they are.

The manipulation technique taught, and the one that supposedly all "Neo-Cheaters" use, is pretty simple. It is to install guilt in someone, and then give them a way out of the guilt, which is to do what you want them to do. Sure, I've had it used on me. But for me, it usually makes me mad, even when I was a kid before I learned anything about NLP. A more accurate model of this skill is to install ANY negative emotion and have your outcome as the solution. Basically it is using the "Away From" metaprogram. Forget about establishing rapport, using presuppositions, embedded commands, trance words, anchoring, Sleight of Mouth patterns, Metaprograms, connection patterns, eliciting and utilizing values, buying strategies, or any of the junk taught in NLP, all you need to do is use a guilt trip!

On to making money. The way to become prosperous does work, IMO, but that is only because less government works. Supposedly if the world went Neo-Tech prosperity will abound, but that is only because it promotes Laissez Faire capitalism, not a unique trait to Neo-Tech.

And for the incredible Neo-Tech weight loss secret, here it is! Follow the Atkins Diet. Yes, this will work, but it is from Dr. Atkins not Dr. Wallace. The last I checked, they said that you should follow the Zone Diet, which they consider an "improved" form of the Atkins Diet. It is not a version of Atkins, they work through different means. They are only similar in the final phase of Atkins. The Zone does not promote ketosis and considers it dangerous. I've talked to some of Sears' people at a health expo and they don't consider the diets similar at all.

[This message has been edited by Dosetsu (edited July 15, 2005).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved