Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#10362 04/05/05 11:24 PM
OP Offline

Has anyone had any literature about this new system, and is there any feedback out there.

#10363 04/05/05 11:36 PM

http://www.effortfree.com/ this is the stuff, that chris payen is sending out in the post..

#10364 04/26/05 02:00 PM

I am also very curious to learn if others on this forum have given this program a try. I'm very interested in learning something more about it before committing to the expense.

The site listed above is the same as the brochure I received in the mail yesterday.

#10365 04/26/05 03:45 PM
Learning Strategies Admin

Use the search functioon. Be sure to check Beyond Human forum as well. There have been some comments posted.

Alex

#10366 06/12/05 08:53 PM

I've used Effort Free. The sales letter (which I received from Learning Strategies, because of Centerpointe) was much more exciting than the actual program itself.

I've also used the Sedona Method-- which is good--especially if you have issues you've been holding onto and can't let go.

My favorite program is one called DreamLife Discovery. You might want to check it out.

quote:
Originally posted by lavenderstreak:
I am also very curious to learn if others on this forum have given this program a try. I'm very interested in learning something more about it before committing to the expense.

The site listed above is the same as the brochure I received in the mail yesterday.

Hi,

I am in the UK and I bought the Effortfree Life System Silver edition which cost £500 - ouch! But the sales letters etc were so good I thought I would take a chance as it had a 60 day money back guarantee.

I can honestly say that it really is a rehash of other peoples programs presented in a slightly different way. I am a certified NLP Practitioner and have used numerous self help programs such as The Sedona Method, Holosync, Hypnosis etc over the years and could see elements of these approaches within the program.

NLP certainly features very strongly in it in my opinion. In the Silver edition you just get so many newsletters and CD's you almost don't know where to start. It can feel quite overwhelming which comes as a bit of a shock as it is very much sold on it being a quick and easy process!

I also think it is very expensive and note other peoples comments about its price against Learning Strategies products. I agree.

I decideded to return it.

I should mention, in the spirit of fairness, that due to my own mistake I returned the course about 3 weeks late (got the return date mixed up with another course I was trying out) and Lifetools would not accept it back under any circumstances.
This includes me offering to pay an extra handling fee and then asking if they would be willing to downgrade the course to the Standard Edition (still £197) but they were totally inflexible about it.
So the outcome is that I have spent £500 for nothing! (they still even have the course - not that I want it back)

Be warned!!!!

Did you ever take up any of the coaching that came with the course? Since you paid for it you're still eligible to use the coaching and help to put the course to work.

I know it's easy to look at it as a "rehash" of other courses but there is a difference with experience. If you only compare it then you've not experienced the difference the change in approach can make.

I do agree with sometimes you get too much that it in itself becomes overwhelming.

One other thing to note... always check first before returning a course to get a return number. This is your assurance that they are expecting the course and your account will be credited upon receipt. If there is a misunderstanding about the date you can then better negotiate options that are available. The time it takes to return the course without contacting them is a disadvantage since it throws you even further outside the agreed return time. So if you plan to return an item make sure they know it's coming so if it arrives outside the policy time because of postal services you still should get a credit.

Alex

I read about the system and it sounded good so I bought it. I soon sent it back. The author runs a company in the UK selling self development courses. It seems like he thought that he'd had enough of selling other peoples products and would now cut out the middleman. He makes a big deal about how he gives a waitress a huge tip, a spontaneous gesture, so he claims. Yet if you watch the dvd, he gives her the tip on a return visit, and it looks to me that he is only doing it for the cameras benefit, so he could then feature it in his course. I found the whole thing slightly embarrassing and slightly creepy. Also, throughout the course, we are told to accept things just because the author tells us to. Everything to him seems to be a miracle and in the end I just switched off.

I have been using the Abundance for Life program for several months and find that, yes the information is the same as other programs, but, for me, the delivery is very easy to work with.

I have discovered there is no such thing as "New Thought" and when I find myself thinking "I know That" I shut the door on the sunlight of the Spirit. So I try to work through the material and allow what it has to teach me. I obviously don't "know that" or I wouldn't be looking for one more self help course; I would be teaching them. The best way to learn is to teach. Give away what you know.

Interesting comment Revcare. Sometimes it's the same ingredients that create a new creation. Sometimes a different course gives a different way of looking at an idea that gives you a new way of using it. That's why I think it's brilliant that there are companies out there that let you try the course and return it if it doesn't suit you. Of course you need to let them know you're returning it before you do.

It's a shame to switch off just because we think we know it. It's far more empowering to ask, How haven't I used this idea yet?

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved