Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10393 04/25/05 08:20 PM
barryd Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello all. I am looking for some advice on personal growth programs. I have just about finished Awakening Prologue from centerpointe and am moving onto the next level. It is the first personal growth program that I have had any success with. I am wondering from anyone other centerpointe participants what woould be a good program to compliment centerpointe. I received something in the mail about Effort Free life system but the reviews I've read have been mixed. Any advice would be appreciated.

#10394 04/26/05 04:53 PM

I highly recommend the EFL - Course together with Centerpointe program. It made a lasting change to my life: I lost 27 kilos of weight, became buddhist, met ideal woman and we got married, became step-father of two daughters, I quit my job where I had worked for 15 years, started new business and the list just goes one... And all this has happened on one year after I got in touch with EFL. It all comes down to releasing the self limiting beliefs and empowering new good ones. I believe not doubth is one of my beliefs....

Can I increase it some more? YES, I can

Refering to the EFL program on increasing the level of acceptance.

Eric

#10395 04/30/05 10:51 PM

Barry,

I've used Holosync for about 3 months now. I enjoy it-- but I can't say that I've experienced quite the same level of profound changes as some report.

I've also used Effort Free. The sales letter (which I received from Learning Strategies, because of Centerpointe) was much more exciting than the actual program itself.

I've also used the Sedona Method-- which is good--especially if you have issues you've been holding onto and can't let go.

My favorite program is one called DreamLife Discovery. It's from a lady Entrpreneur and multimillionaire, Lisa Diane. I've used her program for two months now and have already seen some really cool changes like none of the others. You might want to check it out.

Good luck to you!
Taylor MacKenzie

quote:
Originally posted by barryd:
Hello all. I am looking for some advice on personal growth programs. I have just about finished Awakening Prologue from centerpointe and am moving onto the next level. It is the first personal growth program that I have had any success with. I am wondering from anyone other centerpointe participants what woould be a good program to compliment centerpointe. I received something in the mail about Effort Free life system but the reviews I've read have been mixed. Any advice would be appreciated.

#10396 05/01/05 01:19 AM

What exactly is the DreamLife program like? What are the monthly messages like?

Thanks,
*Mani.

#10397 05/10/05 05:09 AM

I'm also interested in learning more about Dream Life.

#10398 06/12/05 08:49 PM

The Dreamlife program is different from the others I've been involved in (which is a list a mile long

Basically, it takes you through a process that really is "step by step" to having exactly what you want.

The creator of the program (Lisa Diane)has a book (When You Can Walk on Water Why Take the Boat)-- which is how I initially found Dreamlife Discovery.

This program makes the most "sense" to me. On the others I've struggled in different areas trying to understand how to implement the ideas and concepts. Ultimately, I usually end up reverting back. It's different with Dreamlife.

Needless to say, I'm a big fan now

Hope this helps.

Taylor

quote:
Originally posted by Prosperity:
What exactly is the DreamLife program like? What are the monthly messages like?

Thanks,
*Mani.

#10399 06/13/05 04:53 PM

Hello Everyone:

I'm also a Centerpointe participant (Level 1 almost done), and it has restored most of my long-term momory loss, sharpened my short-term memory and clear thinking processes, and heightened my ability to absorb and comprehend whatever I'm reading and studying. I've also been using:

1)Sedona Method - to release baggage from my life;

2)Jack Cansfield's "Success Principles" to move into positive life construction;

3)"The Ultimate You" CD package from Learning Strategies to enhance and heal mind and body on a continual basis;

4)Peak Potentials' (T. Harv Eker, author) "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" to get a handle on money management in particular, and since just having done their "Millionaire Mindset Intensive" 3-day weekend, I'm looking forward to participating in many of the personal development programs they offer, which covers pretty much the whole enchilada from physical through spiritual conditioning.

Maybe it seems like I've bitten off a fair chunk to handle, but I just celebrated my 57th birthday yesterday, and I'd like to have a lot more fun in the next 30 to 40 years I've got left, than I have in the last 5 decades I've struggled through without these wonderful programs. Never too late to get started on the good stuff!

Cheers!
Unis

#10400 06/14/05 03:02 AM

Unis

Happy Birthday!!

How wonderful to be seeking growth and a more fulfilling life!!

Blessings
Nickie

#10401 06/16/05 03:17 PM

Hi there,

I'm doing Holosync, very slowly as I get severe overwhelm.

The best personal growth package I have ever found is a really simple, cheap one called 'Change your life in 7 days' by Paul McKenna. It's £9.99 and includes a book and a CD. It seems to be a mixture of several techniques, all presented simply and easily.

I'm pretty sure it has made some major changes to me, my main evidence is that I have an unpleasant recurring dream and since reading Mr McKenna's book, it has completely changed, I am no longer the victim.

So check it out on Amazon, and good luck.

Jodi

#10402 06/16/05 03:33 PM

Hello if you check out Paul web site you can download.. the hypnotic induction that goes with the change your life book... for free... in MP3 format... www.paulmckenna.com

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved