Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#10470 05/12/05 05:26 AM
OP Offline

I just received my course Monday 5/9, so to this point, I have had time to go through CD #5 and I have read the accompanying booklet. What I am wondering is: are there are other fellow "travellers" who are further down the road than I am who want to tell me about their experiences with this course? I would specifically like to learn things like: what you are doing to maximize the results you are getting, what the most impactful lessons are to you, and how it has made a difference in your life. Thanks in advance for your responses.

#10471 05/12/05 05:46 AM
OP Offline

I meant "Resiliency" of course.

#10472 05/16/05 11:42 PM

'Morning Haakon
Yes, I have benefited from this course by learning how to stand up for myself & not allowing anyone to hassle me.

Another thing is that it is ok to be kind as well as being a 'tough cookie' - busy yet finding time for reading without the old guilt thing that 'Ishould be doing something'.

Hope this helps - by the way Haakon, aren't the paraliminals great

Kind regards

Caitie

#10473 05/23/05 06:51 PM
OP Offline

Yes, I have several of the other paraliminal programs too and I think they are terrific. Glad to hear that the Resiliency Course has made a meaningful difference for you.

#10474 05/23/05 07:39 PM

Yes, I totally agree! The Resiliency course is wonderful. The last paraliminal which integrates all the earlier lessons, and brings in the quality of serendipidity, is really brilliant. It truly is one which produces miracles.

#10475 07/15/05 09:00 PM
Liz Offline

HI, I am working on this course also.

One of the things I have learned about addictive behavior is that it makes one very rigid, so taking this course seemed like the perfect antidote to the problem of becoming rigid.

One thing I would like to know, however, is what does being rigid mean? This will help me to see areas where I am rigid, if I have them. In other words, I need to know what rigid behavior is and would also like to have an example of rigid behavior.

thanks, liz

#10476 07/18/05 06:56 PM
Liz Offline

Hmmmm.no answers....I did a google search and did find this:

#76 Rigid Behavior Will Kill You

"When alive, the body is supple, yielding.
In death, the body becomes hard,
unyielding.

Living Plants are flexible,
In death they become dry and brittle

Therefore, stubborn people are disciples
of death, but flexible people are disciples
of life.

In the same way, Inflexible Soldiers
cannot win (a victory) and the hardest
trees are readiest for an axe to chop them
down.

Tough guys sink to the bottom, while
Flexible people rise to the top."

-Lao Tzu-

I am guessing rigid behaviours are ones that we use over and over again without adapting them to new situations. I guess stubborn is a key word here, or unyielding. Trying to find where this applies in my own life.

Just thought I would share the google answer with you, in case anyone else is working on this course.

#10477 08/03/05 02:08 PM

My plan is to listen to all 4 paraliminals in the course Resiliency for 2 months to integrate all the skills at deep uncounscious level. Like listening to the first paraliminal for the first 14 days, and then the next one the next 14 days and so on.. That will take two months.. Maybe more than two months. I will write down each time I have listened to a paraliminal. Make a mark.. And after 14 marks go to the next paraliminal.. Så maybe it will take more than two months.. It is by far the most easy way to make marks than to say to yourself: I will listen to it the next 30 days.. If you then by accident miss a day, then it feels like your plan is ruined... So make marks.. I'm excited to see what results I will get.. My goal is like what paul ask you before you start each session: Imagine yourself with all those resiliency skills, living a happy energetic lifestyle, feeling the days flowing and living life...

Looking forward to see some good deep self devolpment growth in the positive direction at a deep level.

Murof

#10478 08/04/05 05:36 AM

Murof,

I wonder which way is better - to listen to each CD multiple times before moving on to the next, or to cycle through them sequentially and then repeat the cycle?

The second way would give one a wholistic view of the process - this is just my feeling...

#10479 08/05/05 03:17 PM

Maybe you are right InquiringMind. I was on the other hand thinking of first letting level one resilency skills make their integration first, solidly, before going the next level of skills.. first be good at level one skills before going to the next level.

In a way I just feel that hearing paraliminals in a cycle, a new paraliminal every day, will give the brain too much information to handle over lets say too month.. I feel better on listening to the same paraliminals for a period of time, to get the energy flowing of that paraliminal.. and let it integrate without interference of other things... just the way I use them..

But maybe the other way, cycles, works just as fine..

Murof.

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited August 05, 2005).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved