Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#10518 10/26/05 11:22 PM

Hi bubbles from what I have experienced in my life I can tell you that I see you as a lovely gentle person and you make me feel good by seeing your post. I feel that a person like you would make many people feel at home. Who you are shows that you are nice to be with. Tell yourself when you sometimes feel anything other than comfortable around those crowds or when you go by those groups that you are a beautiful person. You can feel good that you can be accepted and loved, because as an example Lady Diana was accepted and loved by crowds. Diana was a real lady timid but people loved her and she was a friendly person also sweet and caring. Diana sure had the power of love in her. You can move your beliefs around with the Belief paraliminal. Notice those little pleasing glances from people in crowds. See the little positives. Focus on them. Soon they can grow.

One of the things I really loved about Lady Diana was her initial shyness.

Another thing that I found extremely admirable about her was her work on herself and seeing her confidence grow, still keeping her lovely gentle nature. Nothing short of charming and attractive.

#10519 10/26/05 11:32 PM

Sorry I didn't check the date of bubbles post, but I'm still hoping she will read it.

#10520 11/07/05 10:10 PM

Hi AlvinKoh,

I haven’t noticed this post of yours before. I already emailed you my opinion
about this issue but for the records.

I do think that when one uses the Mace Method most other self help techs become
obsolete. The more a person clears out his/her unconscious and unwanted identities the more he/she attracts a good fortune and develops his/her natural inner guidance system.
This means being at the right time at the right place, saying and doing the right think
more often.

However, I also believe that if one feels drawn to a certain self help tech then one
should go for it. After all Dr Mace can not live your life.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

#10521 11/11/05 10:00 AM

John Mace is an ex-scientologist. Google 'john mace scientology' and a lot of stuff comes up. He was even in the book 'a piece of clear blue sky' an excellent expose of L.R. Hubbard. The whole identities thing is the same as scientology's 'valances'.

He is what is labeled by the Church of Scientology as a 'squirrel' - someone who takes Hubbards 'tech' and creates their own program very similar to it. I'd be a little weary of him. One of the things with identities/valances is that supposedly you get one every time something even slightly bad happens - stub your toe, your boss says something bad to you etc. You can often spend the rest of your life (and a lot of money) clearing these identities.

#10522 11/13/05 06:06 AM

Almost a year ago I had a session with a practitioner that was taught by John Mace and honestly I never got anything out of it. The process reminded me of NLP more than anything else.

#10523 11/16/05 07:29 PM

Hi

This is just my opinion but I had a session and it did nothing for me either.

Now I'm not saying that this doesn't / can’t / won’t work for some people. Perhaps if you are very intune with how you are feeling and what you are feeling or thinking then this can work well. But if you struggle to know how you are feeling and what you are thinking or feeling then I can see problems here because instead proceeding with the procedure from a knee jerk reaction, you are thinking, intellectualising or logicising things - which I guess would make the process invalid. Yes, I may give you a split second answer did I think through that answer or was it an instinctive answer? Just a thought for any practitioners or anyone who has been through the process.

And yes, I too found it very similar to NLP to.

Eugene..

#10524 11/16/05 09:31 PM

Checker,

One of the things with identities/valances is that supposedly you get one every time something even slightly bad happens - stub your toe, your boss says something bad to you etc. You can often spend the rest of your life (and a lot of money) clearing these identities.

The term identity is has been used I guess long before scientology come along.
It is and has been used in the field of psychology throughout the world.

Yes, it is true that Mace was a scientologist and that he left scientology and started his own research. I have never been in scientology but have learned a lot
from former scientology members. (at much lower costs and without the cult
da. da.. da.

If you don’t believe then check out what he charges for session, I guess it is
Australian $ 60.00 per hour. This is not typical for a scientology kind of cult and there are no further seminars or courses offered by Mace.

The treatment usually does not take a life time but 30 - 60 minutes. In some cases more then one session is required to solve the problem completely. But I have hardly ever heared of more then four sessions. So it is still very cheap compared to other techs.

In other words that’s it.

#10525 11/17/05 07:57 PM

> bhenry
> Member posted November 13, 2005 12:06 AM
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------
> Almost a year ago I had a session with a practitioner that was taught
> by John Mace and honestly I never got anything out of it. The process
> reminded me of NLP more than anything else.
>

bhenry,

I have contacted Dr Mace and told him about your experience. His comments are below.

Cheers,
If he/she was trained by me I would like to know who the practitioner
was. About fifty practitioners have been qualified around the world,
but not all trained by me. There are a few people out there whom I
refused to graduate, maybe it was was one of them. This case could also
be relevant to the second complaint.

I have had over five hundred clients and only two expressed
dissatisfaction. I just offer then
their money back. There are far too many people out there who need
help and my time is too valuable to waste time on trying to help the
likes of them.

#10526 11/17/05 08:01 PM

>
> SonicOne
> Junior Member posted November 16, 2005 01:29 PM
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------
> Hi
> This is just my opinion but I had a session and it did nothing for me
> either.

SonicOne,

I have contacted Dr Mace and below are his comments.

Cheers,
No body can change anybody who does not want to change. Also, if a
client sits back and has the attitude, "Please fix me" nothing is going
to happen, for they are the one who has to do the fixing. See the
mission statement.

>
> Now I'm not saying that this doesn't / can't / won't work for some
> people. Perhaps if you are very intune with how you are feeling and
> what you are feeling or thinking then this can work well. But if you
> struggle to know how you are feeling and what you are thinking or
> feeling then I can see problems here because instead proceeding with
> the procedure from a knee jerk reaction, you are thinking,
> intellectualising or logicising things - which I guess would make the
> process invalid. Yes, I may give you a split second answer did I think
> through that answer or was it an instinctive answer? Just a thought
> for any practitioners or anyone who has been through the process.
>
> And yes, I too found it very similar to NLP to.
>

#10527 12/08/05 05:25 PM

Hi,

This is Alvin here. I just want to say that Dr. MAce's method works and it has help me deal with many negative identities like anger, distraction, frustration, helpless, etc. and this has greatly benefited my life and my family as they see a great change in me. Its saves months and years of therapy and money.
I have tried many things and only this has truely helped me in the shortest amount of time.
The method also repairs relationships(dead or live) and is to me a very practical step to reaching the elusive enlightenment without any meditation or work.
Do yourself and your loved ones a favour, have a session. go for the training and start helping your family and friends. The implications of John Mace'humanitarian work is global.
Sincerely
Alvin(Singapore)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved