Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello everyone. Beware if you've given Learning Strategies you credit card. Mine was charged $206.06 this week without my permission to pay for someone elses Effort Free Life System payment. Effort Free indeed! I spotted the error myself and called in or it would have gone unchecked. After some rangling with customer service I got a luke warm apology and a promise they'd refund the money to my account. After 3 days I'm still waiting. To top it all off I just got a message from Pete Bissonette wanting me to rate the Effort Free System on survey monkey. I guess if he really wants my opinion I would say. #1 make your marketing honest.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Steve,

My understanding is that we sorted it out immediately with you on the telephone and credited your card. Your bank has yet to credit your account.

The problem started when we had to manually enter credit card number into the computer on one day in spring of last year. Your number was inadvertently added to another client's account, and his to yours. No one noticed it then, because both charges were for the same product.

But this week when the other client ordered, we used your card...because it was on his record in our system. Thankfully you noticed it right away.

(The interesting this is that your bank accepted the charge even though it came with the other client's name and billing address.)

Again we're sorry about the problem. If you incurr charges because of it, please get back to us right away.

Pete

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved