Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10539 08/22/05 01:48 PM
Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

I was wondering if somebody has achieved wealth and abundance in life with the program called Positivity by the famous hypnotist Paul McKenna.. In his program, there is about 10 hypnosis sessions on creating af life of flow and abundance, and life changing new behaviors that lead to new outcomes.. On one the tapes he talks about financial abundance. And it's much like what you imagine, you will get, if you do that often enough... Compared to Abundance for Life, is it then the same? Use one hour a day imagining your dreams of financial abundance have come true.. because energy attracts energy.

Anybody having great results with this course?

Murof.

Hi there,

I don't know about Positivity, but I have used Change Your Life in 7 Days by Paul Mckenna and it's really good. The CD is amazing, it's lots stuff I have heard elsewhere but put together very well.

I thought it made a positive difference to my life. I'm about to follow his I Can make You Thin CD.

Jodi

Hi Murof,

I don't have the Positivity cds but in my experience Paul McKenna is great. I've been on 2 live seminars (5 and 7 days) with him and Richard Bandler. Especially I like his voice, it seems to fit to my internal dialogue very well. It's wonderful when he goes really low with that voice!

my 2 cents, -purjo

Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

Well Jodiamond I have not tried so many other things from Paul McKenna.. Only got the Success for Life from Paul McKenna which has changed its name to Positivity. I think there is only some small changes between them and also the SelfConfidence and Charisma, I think it is in the Positivity but not in the Success for Life.

Purjo, I have never experienced him in a live seminar, but on his tapes etc there his voice is very well and deep trancing.. a good woice to go into trance with. But it also look like on the Positivity and Success for Life there is some pinches in his voice, and I think he uses a kind for brain entrainment technique, not like binaural beats, but pinches in a rythem.. sometimes faster, sometimes it slows down and you go deeper into trance...

Murof.

Interesting I just saw this post today, after my first session with "Change your Life in 7 Days"... very relaxing and some great suggestions-did put me in a trance very quickly and I love the music.

Yes, it appears that he does process his voice in such a way that it has an in-built trance-producing rhythm at some stages.

As I've posted elsewhere, his "Weight Loss" DVD/CD/Book are excellent - I like both Pauls (MCKenna & Scheele!)... use them together - they complement each other.

Haven't tried Positivity yet.

[This message has been edited by harry_d7 (edited September 02, 2005).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved