Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10545 09/04/05 06:11 PM
ana Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I am just getting into the Abundance Course and am looking forward to applying the techniques to shift many things in my life. Paul mentioned the Clear Mind, Bright Future Course and I found it online at Suite101 (Free Online Courses) but the lessons do not load.

Does anyone know if it is still available and if so, where I can find it?

Thanks,
A

www.learningstrategies.com/clearmind/

Note that this course is not free, but I did it about a week ago and so far it is proving useful.

ana Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the link. It is more than I can spend at the moment. Hopefully it will be OK to use my own goals this time around and then when I repeat the course sometime in the future, I will add that.

--a

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

It's always okay to use your own goals. Clear mind Bright Future is a course that helps you make sure they are your goals an not what you think you should have as goals because someone said so.

Alex

Why did the course get removed from Suite 101? Why is it not free anymore? I'd sure love to be able to do it, but with the money I just spent on Abundance for Life, it's disappointing that I'm being referred to another course that costs something after it was referred to as being available for free in the Abundance for Life course.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi, you misunderstood what Paul said on one of the CDs. He said, "The program [New Year's Goal Setting Workshop] is now available to everyone with access to a computer through an elearning program called Clear Mind Bright Future."

There was no promise of it being available free.

Hello there,

I had no idea Clear Mind etc. was or was not included in in the price of Abundance For Life, but I was slightly irritated when, part way through AFL, I was being encouraged to buy another course.

I didn't buy Clear Mind and probably won't. Although I realise that using one product to market another is a recognised sales technique, (is it called up-selling or synchronicity?)it seemed a little cynical to me, especially as Abundance For Life was marketed as a package complete in itself.

Jodi

Hi Jodi

quote:
Originally posted by Jodiamond:
I didn't buy Clear Mind and probably won't. Although I realise that using one product to market another is a recognised sales technique, (is it called up-selling or synchronicity?)it seemed a little cynical to me, especially as Abundance For Life was marketed as a package complete in itself.

I just wanted to say that I've done both Abundance for Life and Clear Mind Bright Future. Abundance for Life IS a complete package in itself. It gives you the tools to create the life you desire and to accomplish your goals. This is why it's a "trance-breaking, wealth-making" package.

Unfortunately, the large majority of people don't actually know what they want. If you don't know what to apply your tools towards, how can you succeed? Clear Mind Bright Future focusses more on getting you to clarify what you want to create in your life. When you have them, it supercharges the tools given to you in AFL.

KWLee

[This message has been edited by KWLee (edited September 17, 2005).]

Well, how's this for synchronicity? Pete sent an email in July with a discounted price, so I bought it, but since it would take a couple of hours to do, I set aside doing it until my kids went back to college. Just after they left, I bought the AFL course, and lo and behold, it mentioned the Clear Mind-Bright Future course!

Guess nothing happens until it's supposed to!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved