Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I love the program, its wonderful. I believe I have had it for about a week now. I have had so many problems with just focusing on one thing and one image in mind, but have never been able to accomplish this till I got this program. But, it seems that aside from the mental clarity I have found with this program I have had several other strange occurrances. Im not sure it is all just coincidence or what. Basically once I get down to the trance state, where I cant control any functioning of my body, can still hear my surroundings, i have noticed that it feels like a ball cap on my head...but thats not the strange part. The strange part is the fact that once ive gotten to this state in a matter of a couple hours things have fallen off shelves (books, plastic cups, etc...)..The other day when I was bout to leave at work I thought I take the time to use it. Within a matter of minutes of me getting into the state one of the guys close by had a problem with his speakers going haywire...As soon as I got out of the state his speakers were fine...Is this all just a coincidence or is this a part of the expansion of the mind? ANY BODY PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!

Allright, I'll see if I can help.

Now, I can understand why anyone would be highly concerned out when unusual occurences, such as things falling off shelves and electronic equipment malfunctioning, especially if things like that have not happened to you in the past.

It is my belief that what appears to be happening to you as you use the course is an expression of the amount of power that you have available to you, albeit that expression is being shown in a somewhat shocking way. I myself have experienced similar unusual occurences with a large increase in the amount of of synchronicities that I have experienced in my life during recent times, along with other things that are pretty surprising as well.

My guess is that if you can harness this energy that you appear to be demonstrating in a positive manner, you can do lots of wonderful things in your life.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

-Maverick

OP Offline

Hey Maverick,

Thanks for the help! And Im glad Im not alone in this! :-)

Wow! You must really have a LOT of power! Do post again and tell us how your manifestation worked out, 'cuz I'll bet it's going to happen for you easily (and fast)once you harness this abundant energy and focus it towards what you want to manifest!

Have fun!

Just wanted to let you know you are not alone and I appreciate your post. I got the course about a week ago too and started using it. After the second paraliminal(cd3), I sat down with some questions on the computer. I had set a glass of wine next to the computer. As I reached over to pick it up, it shattered. I thought, "weird." Shortly after, I read your post. What I would have orginally passed off as "weird" makes more sense now. Thanks.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved