Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hopefully Pete or someone who's manifested actual money can answer this for me - I am trying to manifest a specific amount of money - I know I could say "X amount or more", but in this case, I 'm purposefully being specific.

How should I phrase the goal since I'm leaving it up to the Universe as to whether to have it manifest in check form or cash?

So far, what I have is: "I choose to have (X amount) from any and all sources to joyfully pay off all of my bills."

Suggestions??

Thanks!
Piccologal

quote:
Originally posted by Piccologal:
So far, what I have is: "I choose to have (X amount) from any and all sources to joyfully pay off all of my bills."

Why not ignore the sum and change it to successfully becoming financially free? You limit it when you say you need to have the money. What if someone paid it off for you? What if the debt is written off? There are loads of possibilities that get cut out.

KWLee

OP Offline

Hi KWLee. Thanks for your suggestion. I know I could do it that way, but as I said, I'm manifesting a specific amount on purpose. To me, it makes it feel more "tangiable". Financially free feels too nebulous right now.

One of the things Paul mentions in both the ABL and Clear Mind-Bright Future is to have it be "measurable" so you'll know when your manifestation has happened. Being specific - for me - would hit that nail on the head. Like - "Pow! I did it!" and then I can do my "I Did It" dance (which is one of my 3 visualizations!).

Hope this makes sense?

I recommend you say something like "I choose to have (X amount) or more from any and all sources". That way you are still asking for the specific amount that you need and can celebrate when you get it, but you are not closing off the possiblilty of having even more money come to you.

OP Offline

Thanks! That's a help!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved