Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10579 09/19/05 10:48 PM
tlyw Offline OP
OP Offline

I got the course on Friday. I was so excited that I went through all of it over the weekend. I did the accelerator course as well as some of the main course on Saturday. I think I basically had my nervous system reset. After finishing the 7th meditation. I had to sleep for awhile. When I got up my eyesight was blurry for about half an hour. I actually thought it was cool and told myself my eyesight would be better than ever on Sunday. Seems pretty good now.

Anyway re: the feeling exercise - it's not very specific - sometimes when I tune in - I get a physical pain. Am I supposed to be looking for emotion? I thought so but then I listed to Arnold Patent's experiences on the interview cd's and now I wonder.

Does it matter if I tune into a physical feeling or an emotional feeling?

#10580 09/20/05 08:22 PM

Hi, Tlyw,

I've found that Paul Scheele gives all the instructions I need, so when I get to something like "feeling" and I don't know whether he means "emotion" or "physical," I decide that if it was important, he would have been specific, so I'm using whatever I notice. Sometimes it's emotional and sometimes physical.

MoonLion

#10581 09/21/05 08:09 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Notice whatever you notice. Be it emotional or Physical. The Idea is to go into the feeling and experience it fully. So it's a challenge when you've already labled it, pain, good, bad, angry, happy, etc.

I found it easiest to get into the feeling exercise by asking the questions, If this feeling was a colour what colour would it be, If it had a shape what shape would it take on, if it had a texture what texture would it be, if it had a sound what sound would it make, if it had a taste what would it taste like, if it has a size what sized or type of container would I need to put it in? That way I avoid judging or labeling the feeling but experience it.

Alex

#10582 09/29/05 02:50 AM

I just got the course of Monday and have been working through it. I just finished CD3 paraliminal tonight. As I reached for my wine glass about 10 minutes after, it broke in two. Weird.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved