Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am wondering if someone can lay out the protocol for doing direct learning with Photoreading. I know it has something to do with using timelines but I am wondering if anyone can lay out how they use it and the results they've gotten from doing it.

Administrator
Administrator

It's part of the Genius Code course. I'll take it from your post you haven't got the course, so I'll recommend that you obtain the book Natural Brilliance it contains the script you can record for yourself for the direct learning experience, as well as a whole chapter explaining direct learning.

Alternately you could get the new History Generator Paraliminal some folks have had good effect with that.

Alex

I'm sorry, Alex, I have the Nat. Brilliance book and do not find the script for photoreading. Perhaps I"m misreading the thread ?
regards,
tribu

Administrator
Administrator

The script is for activating the direct learning on page 115 to 118.

Within the whole chapter on Direct Learning.

Alex

Sorry, I just had a really funny experience I wanted to share.

I was reading through this forum because I have GC and having been considering beginning the course. I also have the book Natural Brilliance but only had read about half of it through about 6 months ago. Earlier this week I pulled it out and put it in the living room along with some of my other LSC materials.

What's funny is this last post by AlexK pointing to pages 115-118 on direct learning interested me because I currently am studying for a license and just yesterday I began the PR home course. BTW, I bombed quite miserably (or rather quite well ) on the dictionary game.

I got up from my computer after reading this last post, grabbing a bookmark and went over and picked up my Natural Brilliance book and opened it exactly to page 115!! I know why stuff like this happens. I've been out of touch for awhile though and its beginning to happen again more and more and its soooo much fun!

Thanks LSC
Jacqueline

[This message has been edited by JacquelineG (edited November 28, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by JacquelineG (edited November 28, 2003).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved