Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10670 12/20/05 06:21 AM
OP Offline

Chillowack how are you feeling these days would you be able to share what you've experienced so far and what you've achieved, I know that it would really be inspiring to alot of new people like myself. I understand where your comming from about how you think this discussion forum might seem dead, I honestly thought it was too however I think its because noone is really sharing their success storie with everyone, instead everyone is talking about things other than AFL.
You wanted to know how we can bring more life to this forum, I think this is how we can get it going, its worth a try.
Ive been at it for about 4weeks now, and with my 7 goals I only came up with 5 to work on that would satisfy me for the time being. I was working on the first and the second and some how the forth one showed itself straight away and number 2. My number two goal was to build my mum and my sister a house each of their own design, the year 2009 poped in to my mind, still not knowing what it meant, two weeks ago my uncle and I had a serious talk about the future, he proposed that I go and study, get my builders license then we go in to business, building and selling houses, the thing was that he would put up all the cash up front, all the building and land costs, than we spilt the profits, these days it only takes about 3-4months to put up a house, by 2009 ill have enough to build one house than use that to build the other. The feeling I had at the time when I realised what was actually happening i can not describe, it was like everything inside of me was singing, they are singing now just writing about it, lol..
The other goal, the 4th is very personal but ill share it, it was to have more sex in my life, I was being specific in a sense that the girls would want the same, just friends with benefits nothing more, 3 wks now, Ive had more sex than I have in the past 2years alone, Im seeing 3 different girls at the moment and Ive spoken openly to them about what they wanted and not so surprising was that they wanted the same thing, Im not cheating on any of them as they know that there is someone else but we never talk about the others as our deal, it works for us all, the details as to how it all happened is another story but Im so excited about the other goals, the best bit about it is not knowing how it will happen at first, but knowing that it will,
Im have 2 more goal but that will just bring it back to 5, since 2 I dont have to worry about, I might never get to having 7 goals, he he..
I know its only been 4weeks but looking back before this, Im alot happier, have more energy throughout the day, never tired considering Im a concretor and theres alot of physical work, the feelings exercise has and its doing me wonders,
Take care

[This message has been edited by liuaki_F (edited January 09, 2006).]

#10671 12/26/05 06:37 AM

Hi liuaki_F,

The way I've been using AFL is probably pretty different from other people. I turn it on as I'm going to bed, fall asleep listening to it, listen to it all night in my sleep, and wake up listening to it.

Since I've begun doing that (and I don't know for sure if there's a direct corrolation, because I've also been doing other wealth manifestation stuff), I have experienced the following possible abundance manifestations:

1. What I had thought was money owed to the IRS now appears to be money I will receive from them; if so, it will amount to a $1,000 windfall.

2. Last week I got rear-ended by a Mercedes; there was no real damage to my car but I collected $516 three days later.

3. The other day I received an unexpected $100 gift in the mail.

4. Someone I barely knew at work gave me a $25 Xmas gift last week.

5. A complete stranger handed me $10 yesterday for carrying something for her (I gave the $10 to someone else).

That's $1,651 of unexpected, *extra* money so far.

Some of these things are bigger than others, but the common denominator is that *they were all unexpected*--I didn't see a single one of these things coming.

Again, I don't know if this is happening because of AFL, because I've been giving off more positive energy in general, because of the hypnotic wealth affirmations I've been doing, or for some other reason; but whatever the reason, something definitely appears to be happening.

I hope this helps/encourages others to generate wealth and abundance in their lives.

#10672 01/20/06 01:20 AM

Hi Chillowack,
interesting way of using the program.
MAy I ask, which particular one do you listen to (or do you alternate them?)
ie is it:
-Know your truth,
- the Labyrinth experience or
- Unlimited abundance
???

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved