Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Delisa Offline OP
OP Offline

I have done the Labyrinth Experience twice on a choice I made and desperately want to manifest. I cannot keep focused for drifting off. And I don't have something that I feel I need to release and something I need to keep. Then I don't learn anything about my life vision. (My choice is to start my own small business mainly on the Internet to make a good living for myself and my little girl.) I know this process works and that my mind is very powerful. I believe the energy I need is out there and that I can manifest the wonderful life I want and deserve. Help me PLEASE! I don't have anyone who will understand me.

Learning Strategies Admin

The Labyrinth Paraliminal is a Paraliminal. It will switch off your conscious mind and let your nonconscious mind do the processing. Not being able to stay alert during the Paraliminal is not a failure. It is to be expected.

What to do. After listening to the Paraliminal make a note in your journal or on a piece of paper if you're not in the habit of writing a journal. Any feelings you have. Tired, confused etc. Then let the thoughts freeflow. Any ideas you get between listening to the Paraliminal and about 3 days later are in effect an insight developed from the listening. It's just a good idea to reinforce your intent by making some notes after the listening. You may or may not find the next step in that answer it. It's a reminder to yourself that you do expect an answer.

Alex

Relax, Delissa. I've had the same experience. Sometimes I knew what I wanted to get rid of, sometimes not. So I let go of my thoughts, just let them drift, and told my other-than-conscious mind that I had faith in it and it would find what it needed. I keep my conscious mind on visualzing what would happen when I got what I wanted, or visualizing the field, or the view off the mountain, and just let my other-than-conscious mind have at it.

Lack of expectation.

That's the key.

If you are expecting something from the CDs you'll miss the experience.

Relax.

Let whatever happens just happen.

Let whatever is just be whatever it is.

Feeling frustrated will just block the calm answers you want from appearing.

I have likewise had the same experiences with it. At first I just thought I was tired and fell asleep. after doing that 2 more times I realized that I was actually "clicking-out"- feels almost like sleep but I wasn't- When I did the Greater Purpose Statement questions the answer I put do were pretty insightful and NOT the ones that my conscious mind thought were the answers.

quote:
The Labyrinth Paraliminal is a Paraliminal. It will switch off your conscious mind and let your nonconscious mind do the processing. Not being able to stay alert during the Paraliminal is not a failure. It is to be expected.

Alex

Alex, you mentioned that we're supposed to switch off our conscious mind while listening to Labyrinth Paraliminal CD. But my question is;
How am I going to visualize or follow what Paul instructed in the recording if I were to switch off my conscious mind?
For example, every now and then during the recording, Paul will ask the listener to visualize being in front of a mountain, then walking toward the path.....greeting the guardian,...visualizing the color of each station....etc.
If I were to switch off my conscious mind, how on earth am I going to do that? If I were to do the way you said, my mind would have been drifting away in other places or perhaps I'd eventually doze off.
Besides, halfway during the listening section, there is a moment where Paul will speak at both left and right ears. I find it very difficult in following the guide especially in visualizing the situation, surrounding.....

What do you suggest?
Thanks for reply.

If you are switched off the non-conscious mind is already handing it. If you hear it you can follow along.

I advise... Let go the mind is handling it. As you come out of a labyrinth your mind continues to process all the information of each check point. That's why you won't necessarily have a clear cut answer after listening. Start writing down your feeling, thoughts and if, (may I emphasize .. IF0
you have any memory of the labyrinth itself.

The answer can come simply as an urge to do something. great idea, some synchrony or connecting with a thought or words from a newspaper headline or friend.... it can be anything that becomes the next step. You don't necessarily have the town crier dropping by saying hear ye hear ye, This is the answer from your labyrinth experience. Because whatever it is, however it comes listening to the labyrinth Paraliminal had something to do with it.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved