Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10852 04/04/06 04:07 AM
seeker Offline OP
OP Offline

When listening to labyrinth I do not receive any insight by any sensers. I feel calm and in peace but do not receive any intuition. I have been working on AFL for four days now. Do most people receive intuitions early in the process? What advice/experience anyone have?

Regards and God Bless you all
seeker

#10853 04/04/06 02:28 PM

seeker,

Yes, I share that experience ... no insights during the process at first. When I posted a similar question in this forum, the response by some was that maybe this was not the right time for action, that my intuitive self knows best, and that if there's no direction, then, there's no direction. That made sense to me. Just keep doing the exercise and when the right time comes, you will know what to do.

Here's the link to my similar post, and the response it generated:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000199.html

#10854 04/05/06 11:10 AM

At a conscious level I'm not aware of any insights even up untill now, that doesnt mean that nothing is happening at a deeper level within me. Since I dont get it a conscious level I look out for the little changes in my life. Im always on the look out for things that I don't normally do, how I handle certain situations and from the actions that I have taken accordingly I ask myself questions such as, why I did i do it that way and not the other, would I have handled it differently and would it be better or not?and then slowly the insights that I wanted, surfaced itself. Because it was those insights in the first place that directed my actions..
Trust yourself, trust within. Even though you dont sense anything consciously it does not mean that your not getting anything, Just trusting yourself is more than enough to produce anything from within and it will show itself to you in this so-called physical world..
You are actually contributing a fair bit to the fact that your not getting anything by worring that you are not getting anything, your focusing your mind on getting nothing and thats exactly what your mind will show you, nothing.....
We often dont take the time to notice the little things in life, the little changes that we start with within ourselves and before you know it your a different person now then you were back then and you dont know how you got there..

Expecting too much too soon will only generate the coresponding opposites aswell, which is a big negative, and we are more drawn to the negatives than positive cause there is way more negative in our experences throughout life, that we remember and live by so you will be focusing more on the negative
effects if you dont get what you expected within the time frame you've assigned to it.....

#10855 04/05/06 02:32 PM

Yes, in the same spirit of what liuaki_F wrote, I notice that I've become much more sensitive to what my intuition tells me. Before, I would usually dismiss my intuitive hunches as unimportant, and even ridiculous. But now, I'm much more open and willing to follow my intuition. It's that small, quiet voice within, and it's usually right!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved