Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11072 01/14/01 05:46 PM
OP Offline

What experience has anyone had with Centerpointe products, Paul and Peter are both listed in the ad I saw, does anyone have any anecdotal evidence either way?

#11073 01/14/01 07:15 PM

I have been in the Centerpointe program since November 8, 1999. It is hard to describe it but the word "awesome" comes to mind.
I have found more Peace and am so much more grounded since joining. My thinking is also clearer and I am much more perceptive of Self and others. I can not imagine myself being without the program now.

#11074 01/15/01 12:45 AM

I came to order Centerpoint after starting Photoreading. I wanted to access more relaxed states and had become curious about all the other claims concerning Holosync.

General effects so far (just started level 1):
- achieving waves of relaxation easily,
- be alert for the whole session ( I used to fall asleep)
- sleep better, wake up with a clear head
- the day after listening I tend to feel like giggling without any particular reason
- Two weeks ago I started to use the meditation time to do more work while in the relaxed state using the simple methods from Anna Wise's book and got many childhood memories as well as upsetting insights about some of my perceptions
- Some of the affirmations I put on the tape show definitely tangible results, like taking more care when spending money.

For Photoreading:
Experimenting stage, I tried a few things succesfully but haven't followed it through, like:
- Establishing a relaxation trigger while listening to HS, which I then used to Photofocus, the trigger worked, but I am not sure for how long, somewhere while turning pages I lost it again, but I was impressed that the trigger was there after just one session.
- once I PRed a travel guide on South-East Asia, then listened to HS and saw exotic visual images
- listen to the HS CD's before PR in the evening is almost like having a nap after the work except I am much more alert and feel better, even though I didn't sleep.
- overall better visualization skills
- when dealing with a problem during the meditation be it personal or concerning Photoreading I tend to have a dream solution afterwards. (Before I had never been succesful in making a problem significant enough for my inner mind to give me clear answers while asleep, or maybe I didn't remember.)

#11075 01/15/01 10:13 PM

kender85:
Go to the CRI df.
It is a different product with different experiences from LS products.

You should read as much as you can including the archived Mind Chatter Newsletters.

Be informed. I have purchased the full program & am fully satisfied. I have to thank LS for this. I found out about CRI from an advertisement that Pete sent out.

It just seems that all good things come to me via LS

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved