Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

???

I've tried remote viewing and have had some success with it. It's a funny thing - when I'm on I get a distinct resonance within myself - an "AHA" sensation. If I don't get this then I'm usually way off target. For me, I would describe the experience as an out of the body go look for myself kind of feeling. I've heard others get more of a visual scene played in their mind. So far I'm on 40-50% of the time with simple stuff. A game my friends and I play is a version of "Hide and go seek" where three people hide throughout the house and the viewer has to go find them without leaving the room he or she started in. The viewer writes down the answers as specifically as they can.

A cool book on remote viewing and the CIA is "The Psychic Battlefield" by Adam Mandelbaum. He worked in the RV labs in the 70's and has some pretty interesting information put forth in what struck me as an impartial and scientific view.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved