Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Susan Offline OP
OP Offline

What results have you had? I am thinking of getting this program. Does it really do all that it says it will??

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi

I am on the Centerpointe program. I have good
experience with this. However, what one will
experience on this program is very individual
. So do not expect that the experience of others will happen to you in the same way.

A good idea would be to register for Centerpointes discussion board. You do not need to be a member to take part there.
From that you will get a good idea and it is
even better then their advertising. These are
real people with real unzensored experience.

Cheers

I like that "unzensored" experiences

Susan,
I have been using Centerpointe for 2 years and, while I find it relaxing, I have not had some of the "experiences" others are claiming to have. It may just be that I am not seeking "experiences". I have set it aside for the moment to have more time to practice Spring Forest exercises to improve my health.

Centerpointe has an excellent money back guarantee if you should be interested in trying it.

Hi, there:

If "money is no object," I can see where a person might be willing to shell out the endless stream of dollars that is involved in getting each successive "level" of Centerpointe's program. HOWEVER...

If you would be willing to "brew your own" via Brainwave Generator (a free download, and only $40 to register for full capability), you can easily change the settings (i.e., lower the carrier frequency and so forth) as you are ready to "graduate" to each new level. In other words, you can do for yourself everything each new ($300) CD in Centerpointe's program does for you.

Brainwave Generator includes a number of presets (pre-programmed settings), and the site (www.bwgen.com) also offers dozens of downloadable (note: these are all FREE once you have registered) pre-programmed "custom blends" to create various effects--well worth a look.

I guess it's partly a question of whether you value the convenience over the money... but I feel that the power and flexibility of Brainwave Generator is going to make it more valuable to me than the Centerpointe program would be in any case.

If you would like to learn more about customizing your own programs via Brainwave Generator, Brian649 appears to be the expert on this board.

Just "my two cents."

Best wishes to you in your quest.

[This message has been edited by shinsei (edited April 23, 2001).]

I don't know that you can necessarily mimic the centerpointe CD's with that bwgen program. It is pretty flimsy. Don't get me wrong the binaural beats are re-creatable but any one I have talked to that has done both has said the Centerpointe CD's are more powerful then what they were able to engineer with bwgen. Could be a soundcard problem as well. A better brain wave generator might be in order.

As far as the Centerpointe program is concerned I have had some incredible experiences. From day one I was being driven heavily by the system. But individual results vary I would definitely agree with that. My confidence is through the roof although there is no denying that the system is expensive unless you buy in bulk.

Hi,
How do you buy in bulk?

Inner circle.

Susan Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks everyone for your replies. What is the inner circle so that you can buy the Centerpointe programs in bulk??

Awakening Prologue is the introductory level. If you like it then you will be sent information about buying the whole program (inner circle). I didn't buy the whole level.

Instead I wait until the soundtracks go on sale(twice a year they go on sale) and then I order my next level.

Personally, (if interested) I would try out Awakening Prologue for 4 months and if it's something that you like then I would consider buying the next level. If not I would send it back (1 year money back guarantee). A small fraction of people report that they don't see any results. Not me mind you I am in the opposite extreme (the growth is amazingly rapid) but if I was one of those people I wouldn't hesitate about sending the program back.

One last thing I wouldn't go into this thing unless you are really serious about your personal growth. There is a reason that people repress and hold onto limitations and that's because it can be painful to deal with them. If you are not prepared to breakthrough your fears and limitations then I wouldn't recommend this program. Its relentless and it won't let you off the hook (what I mean is that with other programs I have done if the process got a little involved or I didn't want to deal with something then I would just put it off). Not so with holosync as long as you keep listening you will keep growing at a rapid level.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved