Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
xiaosam Offline OP
OP Offline

most of the people in this forum are highly intelligent and are interested in all froms of accelerated learning etc. so has anyone experimented with metaphyical phenonmena such as astral travel or telepathy?

i hav3 and i have experienced some but limited success

Well, the experience closest to the metaphysical I've ever had was that of frequent synchronicities(serendipities). Some external experience becomes aligned with an internal thought or opinion in my mind.

I found this while searching through the forums. I had a conversation with someone a couple of months ago that talked about soul travel, and he said it was evil.

Has anyone had similiar experiences? I'm very interested and open minded to the metaphysical. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

There is a good book on the subject of astral travel called "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce. I havent gotten throgh the entire book yet (school takes up pretty much all of my time) but so far the stuff seems very, very interesting. He pretty much gives a step by step guide on how to astral project, stories about his projections, as well as steps for developing your chakras.

He also has his own web site: http://www.astralpulse.com/index.htm

Another cool book is "The Holograpic Universe" by Michael Talbot. I can't even begin to describe this book. It's insane, you must check it out and experience it for yourself!!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved