Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

If someone has experienced the "Kundalini Awakening" Phenomenon, is there anything that person would need to be wary of before using any of the paraliminal tapes?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I asked one of our instructors who I thought might have something to add, and this is what she wrote back to me:

====

I have Kumdalini energy rising at times. For me it comes when it want to show up and when it does my goal is to have open each of the chakra so it can flow upt to the head and then back down to the dantien. I have not had any trouble using Paraliminal tapes nor have I had Kundalini experiences during any Paraliminal tapes sessions. I would suspect it is becausewhen I use the tapes I am working a specific goal in which I am not employing the use of all 5 of my energy centers. Most of my Paraliminal tape experiences are self-improvement but not spiritual in nature nor for the purpose of using the Kundalini energy for healing or directing as a pure energy form. Does that make sense.

I would say that if the chakra centers are open and the Kundalini energy flows smoothly and balanced (not to hot or to cold since they are a a duet of energy) there wouldn't be a problem.

I do think Qigong, though, has awakened the Kundalini energy, since I have many more
experiences with it happening. (Mostly at night.) Though it feel it often at the end of a Qigong session. I believe the healing energy in Qigong and Kundalini are the same. What do you know on this? I haven't pursued it.

Man, it's been along time since I've visited this discussion board, but seeing as I'm ordering a couple paraliminals tonight I figured I'd stop in...

Reguarding Kundalini and such... I'm no expert but since pratcing some of the brain exercizes in 'stimulating the amygdala to shunt energy forward into your frontal lobes' as described by Neal Slade/T.D. Lingo (http://www.h2net.net/p/nslade/)
All I can say is holy cow, from people I've talked to and stuff I've read describing kundalini risings, I am confident I've experienced a few of them, I cannot say they were complete risings however as the never reached my crown. But WOW, it's incredable feeling this heat like energy force start ascending up your spine from your tailbone.
It's not like the type of feeling you get from being startled or by fight or flight response though. I'd suggest taking a look at that site. The site seems almost too simplistic but hey, it's working for me alright.
Basically the essence of the pratcice is that, by practiced visualation (sorry, my spelling sucks hehe Pete! Make a Spelling supercharger tape! Please! Haha) techniquies, and well, understanding simple brain pysiology you can begin to rapidly, if not on demand, achive the same intense mental states that yoga'sts and T.M'ers spend years if not thier entire lives in medation trying to achive. Pete, being someone educated, and experienced in achivement of trancendintal mind states and yoga meditation and kundalini experience and such, take a look and give it some honest review, I for one would be interested to hear your opinions.

talons, thanks for the fascinating link to Neil Slade's website. Any more suggestions?

Thanks for all the great comments about my work and my site.

PLEASE NOTE, the CURRENT AND CORRECT URL is
www.neilslade.com

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hey folks, you may want to smother me with chocolate for teasing you like this but...

For six months now we've been working on a kundalini course with a master that has completely captured the imagination and heart of Paul and me. We're at least a year away from releasing it. In the mean time, get the Abundance for Life course and start making wealth--you'll want everything in this course. 24 cds, 3 dvds, and a five-day Retreat (to be held after you complete the course). It will be beyond anything available commercially.

Now, I'm not going to answer any questions. Just wanted to give you a glimpse of what is coming!

I have lit my propane burner and I have a 5 gallon double-boiler heating up some chocolate just for you, Pete!

Since you aren't going to discuss any of the details about this project with us - it might be interesting to discuss some of the foundational ideas and where they fit into the personal development picture:

What is kundalini? (specifically what stage does it represent in the development spectrum - personality integration? self-realization? enlightenment? )

There may be many perspectives on these questions, but how do you - Paul and Pete, understand the spectrum of personal development, how would you lay it out and where would the "awakening of the kundalini" fit into the picture of your development spectrum?

"I just want to give you a glimpse of what's coming"
Pete, that's add copy for "watch this space".

Yet another program from Learning strategies >>>>>ching...ching$!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

And the good thing is that you have someone like us out there filtering through the chaff, bringing together the experts, and crafting these comprehensive programs.

As with Abundance for Life, if you cannot afford the full program we will have a smaller program available as well as recommended books.

But, it is interesting how many people who complain about the Abundance for Life price never go to the books we recommend. It tells me that they are not interested in learning and becoming, but perhaps merely in getting something for nothing or simply expressing their lack, which could be why they are in such a state of lack in the first place.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. What is is, and that is all right.

So much truth lies in "when the student is ready the teacher will appear." I add, "when the student realizes he/she is ready, the student will act."

This morning at sunrise I climbed to the roof of my house -- which is easy because I live in an earthsheltered home. I looked to the sun and said this prayer aloud.

Love before me.
Love behind me.
Love at my left.
Love at my right.
Love above me.
Love below me.
Love unto me.
Love in my surroundings.
Love to all.
Love to the universe.

Peace before me.
Peace behind me.
Peace at my left.
Peace at my right.
Peace above me.
Peace below me.
Peace unto me.
Peace in my surroundings.
Peace to all.
Peace to the universe.

Light before me.
Light behind me.
Light at my left.
Light at my right.
Light above me.
Light below me.
Light unto me.
Light in my surroundings.
Light to all.
Light to the universe.

I enjoy greeting my day like that.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

And to Livingsuccess...

It is not so much about kundalini and the other technologies we mary to it, but about raising your energetic levels, which fits beautifully with Abundance for Life and Spring Forest Qigong.

A book I find fascinating is Lifting the Veil.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved