Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11626 10/04/01 12:22 AM
OP Offline

WHEN CAN SOMEONE USE PHOTOREADING FULLY TO READ ANYTHING FROM A NOVEL TO YOUR WORK WITHOUT THE TRIGGER WORDS AND STEPS THAT IS PART OF THE PROCESS? WHY I ASK THIS IS THAT IN THE INFOMECIAL PAUL JUST PHOTOREAD THE CHPT AND COULD ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE IN SECONDS....WHAT IS HE DOING THAT WE ARE NOT?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

That was me. In the first demonstration I PhotoRead a chapter and then flipped back to super read it. You could do the same thing, except it would take you longer to super read--I've been doing it for 17 years.

For you, follow the system that we teach. Plan on going through information three times faster than you can now. And, with time you will do better.

You might want to check out the posts in the PhotoReading section.

Pete, it amazes me that people who see your demonstration expect to be able to do what you are doing in a matter of days, not months, not years........days

17 yrs.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<EveryOne

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
That was me. In the first demonstration I PhotoRead a chapter and then flipped back to super read it. You could do the same thing, except it would take you longer to super read--I've been doing it for 17 years.

For you, follow the system that we teach. Plan on going through information three times faster than you can now. And, with time you will do better.

You might want to check out the posts in the PhotoReading section.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved