Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#11686 11/28/01 09:22 PM
tool Offline OP
OP Offline

What is neo-tech?I've been getting mail from these people for a while and would like to know if anyone else has heard of them.After reading some of the mail it strikes me as something simialar to Dianetics, in a cult kind of way.

#11687 11/28/01 10:31 PM

I did some research a few months ago after recieving literature in the mail about them. Here's a few sites I found concerning this group and after reading much information, I do believe it is some sort of a cult like group. I decided to stay away, looks too expensive and the leader seems a bit crazy.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/2278/neo-tech.html
http://www.neo-tech.com/ -- I think the groups homepage
http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Neo-Tech/

#11688 11/29/01 01:56 AM

Neotech.... hmmmm.

I got a letter from them saying that they had located the god-factor, or some mess like that. They represent an extreme....EXTREME deviation that casts an anathema on all who honestly and seriously endeavor to understand the mind. Remember, people, this is science, not science fiction, and not religion. Let's keep it all in perspective.

#11689 11/29/01 02:59 PM

T H E Y A R E T H E I L L U M I N A T I !!!!! run for it!!!!!!! you'll never hear form me again.................... gasp... gag....

#11690 11/29/01 09:35 PM

I have gotten two letters soo far from "neo-tech" so far. Yes, I believe it's a cult or at least a demonic deception used to brainwash people. The people who produce this should be ashamed to market this as 'self help'. I mean, to have the "Dr" say he and everyone else is a "God-man" is blasphamy.

#11691 11/30/01 06:38 AM

They are the illuminati, I bought the book, was disgusted and threw it out. They want businesses to take over the earth, the "work ethic" being first and foremost importance in evaluating human rights. Therefore, if you have more, you can screw over the little guy. Basically, exactly how things are right now. Struck me very much like some hoodoo bogus secret fraternal society with a bunch of crap diagrams on how to better your performance. I can't believe I bought it, but I had extra cash and am a very curious sort.

#11692 12/02/01 05:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi,

I purchased the NeoTech book fifteen years ago. It is not for religious or new-age-people. (with a mystical orientation)
I learnt quite a lot from them. Thru N-T I came in contact with Ayn Rand's philosophy
of objectivisml.
Neo-Tech promises a lot, incredible wealth,
non-aging body and biological immortality.

I don't think that most people will get much
out of N-T. It requires hard integrated thinking and a lot of honesty. Honesty is a key word in N-T. Unfortunatelly, I discovered
that the N-T Organization is not honest when it comes to marketing. Perhaps the marke pressure causes them to cut corners.

I lost interest in N-T some years ago but still retain the basic N-T values.
Yes, probaly one can become powerful and rich
with N-T but it requires a lot of work, honesty and integrated thinking.

[This message has been edited by Jodokus (edited December 02, 2001).]

#11693 12/03/01 01:48 AM

Yes, the hard work and honesty form what's basically a good ol' boys network. If you think about the fact that NeoTech isn't honest in their marketing (the history of a mysterious book being discovered seems a ridiculous lie, unless somehow connected with secret fraternal organizations)... what's to keep any successful businessman honest? It's a crock. I believe it is a recruitment device for secret organizations that probably do have a great deal of wealth. Yippee, I'm so glad they exist.

#11694 12/06/01 05:05 AM

I am glad you asked that question. Neo-tech meaning Fully Integrated Honesty. Neo-tech is not based on dogmas, fixed ideas, or rules. It is a way of thinking that lets anyone profit in any given situation.

Yes they do guarrantee wealth. No wealth however can come without action, effort, and honesty. Its an philosophy, a no limit philosophy based on removing limitations that are a given in our world.

A good analogy is Neo-tech is like a puzzle of knowledge. You got bits and peices of knowlegde here and there. One peice doesn't quit make sense or look like anything, but when you start integrating and putting the peices together you see the whole picure who it is supposed to be. With such an wide view of knowledge you can more wisely choose actions that will bring about more rewarding results.

All godman means is being your own authority and calling your own shots. But having the knowledge to create values like a god.

Neo-tech does not have a fixed criterion or cook book recipe for wealth. It is just education. It can teach you how to grow to your full potential. Give a man a fish and he can eat today, teach a man to fish and he will eat the rest of his life.

It removes the lies this world has propageted us with, the lies that break up the peices of the puzzle, so without those lies the puzzle becomese one picture.

Its really about knowing life on a honest worldly level.

All I could say is don't knock till you try it. Its an experience that you would have to go through on your own. Like Neo on the matrix, no one can quite tell you, you just have to experience, its like a mental cleansing.

#11695 01/16/02 01:38 PM

Got to the neo-tech webpage, but don't buy any of their stupid books. They'll just try to suck as much money out of you as possible. I repeat, don't buy ANY of their books. I found an article in PARADE magazine about self-improvement last Sunday that could've summed up everything they stand for in only a one page article. They pretty much say, "Do what you really want and make the effort to succeed. YOU have this god-like ZON POWER!!! TAH DAH!!!!" Now, do you have to buy 8 $150 books to learn that?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved