Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am unable to form a clear concept in my mind of what it take to keep a relationship growing. How can I focus on increasing values in a relationship. Mainly a romantic relationship.

I am very dissapointed with all the erroneous info that is being spoon fed to men on how to seduce, manipulate, capture a woman's heart. I see that a lot of it is greatly dishonest. For me who is serious about love what good what it good would it do for me to play games.

At my age I hope meeting a mature woman shouldn't be hard. I don't want to play the jerk games, the speed seduction crap, or other techniques of decieving women. I just want to have a healthy relationship and be honest.

Maybe someone with knowledge on this could help me.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

One key to a good relationship is safety. Our Relationships Paraliminal Tape helps build safety in a relationship. Might want to check it out.

Well ... I may not have enought years under my belt but 'being yourself' and not 'looking' for love help.

Funny how life can be. When you're not looking for them, they come flocking to you. When you're looking ... they're nowhere to be seen.

Well ... I may not have enought years under my belt but 'being yourself' and not 'looking' for love help.

Funny how life can be. When you're not looking for them, they come flocking to you. When you're looking ... they're nowhere to be seen.

by the way Pete since you were complimenting on your Relationships tape, i've been listening to both sides now for almost a year, each time with a goal, similar to namrekca7's goal, with NO results. What is going on>? how is this tape supposed to work?

Administrator
Administrator

The way the universe works, is that it always brings us back what we send out. Like standing in a room full of mirrors, we see in the world only what we project upon it. When our love life seems to suffer, we need only look at our relationship with ourselves to discover the state of our prospects with others in the future. Oddly enough, we are always getting what we want. Sooner or later, we realize that what we once wanted isn't the way it has to be in the future. You can have a lot more, when you are ready to get past your fears of being wounded by the world and needing to protect yourself from being hurt.

The Relationships tape can best be described as a way to raising of a gigantic transmitting antenna. It helps you broadcast the new message that you are ready for a new life in relationship to others (but first to yourself and your fears and wounds).

Of course, what you send out comes back to you multiplied. Dwell on lack or limitation, fear or loathing, and it comes back. As you dwell on your openness and willingness to be open, vulnerable, and loving to yourself in the presence of others, you attract those who are also ready to do the same.

After listening to the tape, get out of the house and put yourself into situations where you can encounter others. Don't make it hard for others to find you. Expand your sphere of influence. The more clear you are about the loving relationship you have with yourself and the world around you, the more abundantly the love is returned.

Now in my 25th year of marriage, I can say that truth, love, and simplicity are the only values worth pursuing in a relationship. Those values represent the end of all suffering that relationships can bring. That's purely and editorial comment, because the Relationships tape does not specify what values you should aspire to.

After 21 years of marriage much has changed between my wife and I, but one thing has not. We are as in love with each other now as 21 years ago.
Some of the things that have made a difference are:
- A committment to friendship with each other and time for fun with each other.
- Common goals and a long range perspective.
- A willingness to "need" each other. For example, unusual interests that only we share.
- Mutual respect.
- Lots and lots of time together, doing nothing in particular except talking with each other.
- Ballroom dancing.

There's much more but that's a start.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved