Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

Grasping, image streaming, has helped me in understanding the type of attitude I should be taking with all of the application. Allow the process to take over, by acting out the process. There is some underlining understanding that I’m trying to get to. I feel that I should arrive to that aha experience by applying these techniques more often. I have learned that speaking out loud is vital to making these integrations. For, some reason, by staying in the mind is more difficult to bypass the conscious editor. I kind of get stuck on one thought. So, when I speak out loud it is so much easier to bypass the conscious editor. My mind starts to move like a rocket. I have caught myself in the flow state more times than often. I can become almost completely unconscious at times, and just wake-up and be like, wow what did I just do here? That’s some powerful stuff. There is something about talking out loud; I’m gone to try it with other things. Like activating, whatever reading material, with photoreading. I’m not gone to read, I’m just gone to speak whatever I feel like speaking (image streaming) at the time I’m activating. I think, when I overload like this, I actually will get in the genius state of mind that I need to be in.

Is it because by talking you are activating different regions of the brain? I have to go through my literature again.

Yes, you are supporting both sides of the brain when you speak your Image Stream out loud. The expressing and receiving process is what's important.

Win Wenger says in the course that without a listener there generally isn't enough support for either side of the brain's neural circuitry. The act of describing, and the feedback from your output, develops conscious awareness of your inner images.

The important part of speaking aloud is having that external focus, whether it's a live person, tape recorder, or an imaginary friend. By speaking aloud to a listener the appropriate level of response will occur in your brain. It's in the way you hear your own voice and the words that you say that provides the feedback you need to guide you to the important information.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved