Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
JHA Offline OP
OP Offline

does anyone know how i could become more thick skinned. I mean, not let people get to me so easily. What tape should I listen to? NBG-what should i eliminate/generate or focus on gaining? Oh yeah also how would go about adding a binural beat to a paraliminal tape? help is appreciated. thanks

A lot of the paraliminals should help you out. I recommend the Natural Brilliance course, but if you can't afford that and are using the New Behavior Generator then you should focus on happiness and positive statements. Don’t set your goals on eliminating something, but state your goals in a more positive tone. For example, you shouldn’t say that I don’t want people to get to me but rather say something like I will let go of any thoughts and laugh when someone gets to me.

Here's how I do the binaural beats. First get Brain Wave Generator http://www.bwgen.com and download the shareware. Get your paraliminals on your computer and record them in Cool Edit Pro or Goldwave. You can get them at download.com. Make sure you use stereo and the Line In for your soundcard. The default options on Goldwave worked fine for me. Also, if you can’t hear the tape, then you may have your Line In muted somewhere. Check your soundcard software, windows controls and Goldwave.

You can later convert them to mp3's to cut down on the file size. Then you can listen to your paraliminals and brain wave generator at the same time. I choose the Meditation 2 (deep) preset. If you purchase bwgen or get the crack you can load in a ton of other presets people have made. Then, I just play with the volume controls and cut down on the binaural beats so I can hear Paul's voice clearly. If you want to rip them to CD, You should be able to use either Cool Edit Pro or Goldwave to create the files.

I listened to the Natural Brilliance Generator and binaural beats for the first time last night and the endorphins were popping in my head for hours afterward. I was on this super high kick, pretty cool stuff.

Get the crack for bwgen?? HA!!! Do you have any idea how IMPOSSIBLE that is??? It took me DAYS to find ANY bwgen crack, and I've got a BLACK BELT in warez!! And THEN, you have to find the crack for the EXACT version, but the bwgen web site only has the latest version.......sigh. It's easier to pay, but being 14, I have bad credit. <sigh>

ThomasK, do you simply add backround sound (paul's tape) to preset in Bwgen, or you combine them somehow in sound-editing program? Would effect be the same either way?

I'll hopefully start combining them in the near future (time permitting), but as of now I’ve only played the binaural beats and the paraliminal at the same time. Eventually, I’d like to mix a few of them in the sound editing program to cut down on the binaural beats noise and to have more control when and where the beats occur or have the beats slowly go down in the beginning and then rise up in the end. I haven't tried to mix in the paraliminal as a preset, but that might prove to be a worthwhile experiment. At the very least you'd learn how to create your own presets.

Hey, has anyone else bought the creativity CD from http://www.vantagequest.org ? I just received it and I’m going to mix it up with a paraliminal.

quote:
Originally posted by ThomasK:
Hey, has anyone else bought the creativity CD from http://www.vantagequest.org ? I just received it and I’m going to mix it up with a paraliminal.

Hi Thomas,

I have looked at that CD for quite some time but never took the plunge. Please let us know what you think of it. Thanks.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

How to be more thick skinned?

New Option Generator, New History Generator, Automatic Pilot, and Self-Esteem Supercharger can be very helpful.

The Landmark Forum seminar can also be beneficial.

JHA Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
How to be more thick skinned?

New Option Generator, New History Generator, Automatic Pilot, and Self-Esteem Supercharger can be very helpful.

The Landmark Forum seminar can also be beneficial.

First of all thanks everyone for your feedback, I do appreciate it. Secondly Pete you mention The landmark seminar. Could you explain what that is in a little more detail? Third, I own 3 of the tapes you suggested , but what should I focus my goal on or aim for as my desired outcome/effect?
I can use any of ideas that you may have.

One problem or dificulty that I have with some of the tapes is deciding which way to use them; because I've learned that it best to be as specific as possible right? And since there are so many ways to use them where does one start?
Thanks for listening and I'll be waiting for your helpful advice. Have a nice day!

You might want to do a search for Landmark Seminar through groups.google.com. There are some interesting viewpoints. No axe to grind here, just thought I remembered hearing negative grumblings about it, so I did the search.

quote:
Originally posted by JHA:
First of all thanks everyone for your feedback, I do appreciate it. Secondly Pete you mention The landmark seminar. Could you explain what that is in a little more detail? Third, I own 3 of the tapes you suggested , but what should I focus my goal on or aim for as my desired outcome/effect?
I can use any of ideas that you may have.

One problem or dificulty that I have with some of the tapes is deciding which way to use them; because I've learned that it best to be as specific as possible right? And since there are so many ways to use them where does one start?
Thanks for listening and I'll be waiting for your helpful advice. Have a nice day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved