Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Anyone want to by a Bridge? I have a cheep one.

DJ Offline

How would you get the refund if it doesn't work???

Hi DJ
What?? My bridge or there rings:d, the rings are offered for free but you can buy others or you can make your own go to the site and they tell you how to make them.
Tallman

DJ Offline

Well Tallman, if the rings are guaranteed to make you live forever, then how do you let him know if they didn't work. You'd not be in this dimension! Guess a refund would be out of the question eh?
Deb
ps did read some of the testimonials and it's interesting sounding. "Course only the good stuff gets printed.

Too bad we'll have to wait 150 years for their first testimonial.

yeah well personally for a few bucks I'm going to want to be the one writing that testimonial. ...

Yeah I still look like back in the old days ... yes, I was there at 2000 and it sucked ...

Imagine, having to carry your birth certificate around all the time because people won't believe you're 70 when you still look like 19

I think the immortality part is more wishful thinking than anything else, but hey, if it increases circulation and makes me feel good, hell yeah I'm gonna try it!

Alex Chiu has competition =)
http://www.stileproject.com/helmet/

Frauds! .

Maybe they have an attention-problem. They needed probably some love, when they were kids*g*. (Because you get the ring for free if you make them famous - place their banner on your website, and get many hits)! Eeehh..

Or they would probably like to be like Maria Duval (the millionaire, who also gives out a talisman of luck for free). Why did she got so rich because of that?

DJ Offline

This is the "great" guarantee for the immortality helmet! Don't folks have better things to do with their spare time?!?
DJ

1 year unconditional 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Your happiness is very important to us. If the unit ceases to operate or if there is any sort of a mechanical malfunction, we will be
more than happy to replace your Stile Project® Immortality Helmet. However, we are not responsible for any ill effects which may occur as a result of using the Stile Project® Immortality
Helmet. They may include but are not limited to: hair loss, skin irritation, mucositis, hearing problems, nausea or vomiting, changes in appetite, drowsiness and fatigue, psychosis.

[This message has been edited by Brian Kelvington (edited May 03, 2002).]

*LOL*.. That tickled*g*..

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved