Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Hel Offline

Only one year guarantee? Why, it's an 'immortality' helmet. You have to wear it forever to live forever. Oh dear, does that mean one would have those 'side-effects' forever as well? Oh well, as long as it doesn't turn people into communists.

DJ Offline

I haven't looked much at the helmet site but I wonder if it's just a spoof on alex c's site. Identical format and layout and clearly trying to discredit alex. Plus the goofy image with the helmet is hardly inspiring. How much does the helmet cost?
Deborah

DJ Offline

Who'd want to live forever with side effects like these?

DJ Offline

Looked the helmet site over and it is a pile of taurus dungus.
Alex Chiu is a pretty strange dude. Has anyone else read his plan for establishing global world peace. Bizarre. Uniting the military forces of Russia, China, USA and somewhere else and turning the 4 countries into a one world corporation. Yeah, I feel safer already, eh?

Administrator
Administrator

Isn't it odd that they claim that Alex Chiu is a fruitcake for his ring and yet wave a flag for his world peace lark, Anyway the alumimum beanie is much more interesting than that.

What gets me is 'how can a ring keep you alive when you get run over by a mack truck driven by your ex's mad duck. or when a piano lands on your head while you're trying to put your running shoes on, wearing red pj, next to your red tent in the middle of a mad bulls paddock?'

BTW my server doesn't like AC's site.... won't let me access it

Alex

He, I think Alexchiu is trying to become like a profet - or in that direction.

He probably got a lot of these rings from his work or something (a whole box, used to some material, which people are producing).

Then he is giving them out if he gets famous or money.

And that's smart.

Because, if many people get the rings, he maybe really get famous. One day, one of these people who has such a ring, survive some wiiiild things, like traffic accidents, car crash or anything else.. What will that bring Alexbeany!? The person, who has such a ring, will think.. "OH!! It really works. You really live forever. You live longer, you get lucky". This can get some positive outcomes like:

Alex get some more money, as thanks. Get in the newspaper as "the miracle person" - like Maria Duval, Ghandi, hokus pokus*s*. And people will think.. "OH. He really is the miracle man! Woow!", and he gets even more popular, people offers him a house, money, pay him for get on talk shows.. uha uha..

It could be a way of living. Maybe I will do that! You're never know! NOT*g*.

I saw this Alex Chiu guy on the Daily Show about a year ago. He was interviewed by Steven Colbert. It was incredibly funny, but unfortunately I don't remember any of the jokes. I remember that Alex's mom was wearing a ring and "she wasn't dead".

Well I bought the rings and foot brace and have been whereing them for about a week now . I did not feel anything strange and have not noticed anything diffrent about myself I still have 80 days left to send them back for a refund if I'm still alive I will do so.

Tallman

quote:
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them
- The Lord of the Rings, J.J. Tolkien
I'm sorry folks, but all this stuff about immortality rings and helmets only reminds me about fiction. The desire for immortality may drive many people mad. What do you want to do with your immortality? I have seen many elders dragging their lives and despising it. For them, life stinks. What will you do to avoid this? Of course, not all of them hate their lives; but it will for you if you don't do something to avoid it. Immortality? Eternal youth? Yes, they are desirable things. But you may find out that there are more important things in the world than longing for those things. Yes, I realise that my words may be unwise, and may be wise, it's just my opinion. It's just that you may find out that you no longer want to live forever in the future; when you're older. If that happens you may just throw away your ring or helmet and let go.

Personally, I think that all these things about immortality rings and helmets are scams.

Administrator
Administrator

Why not let some live forever... afterall someone's got to stay behind to clean up after the party.

Last one out turn out the light..OK?

Alex

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved