Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

If you're in to the whole magnet thing why not check the Tools For Wellness website.They have all kinds of magnet therapy products, some of which are alot more advanced than this ring thing he developed.

Im from Finland...so my language is not perfect...
Do you want to hear my theory...??

Alex Chiu Has constructed the rings in such way that they give part of the Qi or Chi or BioEnergy to him...that is why he is sending them to people for free...
This A.C. dude is very very evil...He is in fact planning to become the Beast...which is in the Bible...You may not believe me...most won't ... and those who believe already know this...If you are not ready to eat from the tree of knowledge ...forget this self-developement stuff and watch some telly...
And play with computer...You will be saved if you only love yourself and others enough...So make love...Not war!
I have ruined my life...and am pritty ****ed off... =( *sad*

I saw this on the Art Bell website a long time ago...

John 3:16
16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have ETERNAL LIFE"

OP Offline

It's "EVERLASTING LIFE." I don't know where you got eternal from.

Administrator
Administrator

Everlasting.... gad that makes it worse...6 million years from now the sun will fry the earth scientist say. But I think we'll need shelter from a few meteor showers before then... but thats long term... short term things are great right?.. a couple of wars here and there, a bit of famine, touch of pollution (don't need to worry about that yet... be a few more years before that becomes a problem in our everlasting life, right?)

Let's get it right people, live as long as you can, be as healthy as you can, most of all be happy, do good and lets tidy up a bit before we go.

Alex

In the original Greek the word for ever lasting is : aionios (ahee-o'-nee-os); from NT:165; perpetual (also used of past time, or past and future as well):

King James Version - eternal, forever, everlasting, world (began).

Eternal life, life everlasting, depending on which translation you are using you’re going to get different renderings of the word aionios it does not change it’s meaning. If you believe in Jesus you will live forever,
John 3:36
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

Yes this phisical body will die some day but,

John 11:24-27
25 Jesus said :"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

1 Corinthians 15:39-44
39 All flesh is not the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40 There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. 41 The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.
42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
NIV

The body of a person after its resurrection and glorification is no longer subject to sin, disease, and death. After His resurrection, Jesus was not a ghost or a spirit; he was able to eat "a piece of a broiled fish and some honeycomb" (Luke 24:42). And yet Jesus' body already had certain spiritual qualities. Even before His ascension He was able to enter a room where His disciples were assembled, although the doors were shut (John 20:19).

The Bible says in Romans 10:9-11
9 For if you tell others with your own mouth that Jesus Christ is your Lord and believe in your own heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in his heart that a man becomes right with God; and with his mouth he tells others of his faith, confirming his salvation.
11For the Scriptures tell us that no one who believes in Christ will ever be disappointed.
TLB

Go ahead I challenge you to call on His name, He changed my life, He will give you life everlasting, starting today.

Hel Offline

So no need for rings and braces after all?!

OP Offline

This is quite interesting. Alex Chiu appeared in the Weekly World News. It's on this week news stand.
http://weeklyworldnews.com/news/index.cfm?instanceid=32700

quote:
Originally posted by Hel:
Sounds like a scam.

A scam where you can get it for free?

I personally believe that the guy's a whacko, and the the rings won't work. PR, QiGong, it's plausible. This will not give you eternal life, but yes, it may help with general health.

[This message has been edited by youngprer (edited May 24, 2002).]

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved