Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

anyone try the above? How is it?

Xehupatl,

The Ulta Meditation CDs are good. Basic brainwave entrainment with nature or bell sounds over them.

You can get all five of them for $99.95 without having to buy the big set they advertise for $199.00. You have to ask them for this, as they don't advertise it on their website. Also, the CDs show up on eBay from time to time, if you're looking for a bargain.

If you want brainwave entrainment with some good musical compositions, try Dr. Jeffrey Thompson or the Hemi-Sync CDs.

The Centerpointe Awakening Prologue is good too, but pricey. Their entrainment technology is perhaps a little more cutting edge than the others, but they use bells and nature sounds, if you're looking for good music over the entrainment tracks. They offer a one year money back guarantee, though, if you don't like it.

I kinda like to try different things at different times - mix it up a bit. Currently I think I am enjoying the Centerpointe the best.

Jim

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved