Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12057 05/02/02 07:25 AM
OP Offline

Any thoughts about telekinesis and this site? http://www.unexplainedphenomenon.com/esp/telekinesis/index.html

I believe that it works...but then again...I believe almost everything =).
Are there any tekinetic persons on this group?
I haven't moved any objects yet...but...

I imagestreamed 2 hours yesterday but the images became unstable after I rapid read a book of very technical nature...
The day before I imagestreamed for 3,5 hours...
A surprising thing happened while I were reading the book...suddenly I felt tingling sensation in my left and right hemispheres of my brain and it was much stronger in the right one...
Also my reading speed increased about 50%...
Today I am going for 4 hours of Imagestreaming...but we shall see...
I feel this same tingling when I listen to my self-created Brain wave generator program which simulates Holosync...
I listen to this program about 3 hours per day and get about 2 hours of 1.0HZ delta state...I sleep about 4 hours per night...
I have also put about 40 affirmations in the background...
I feel that my life has changed=) although I have listened for just 2 weeks...

I also discovered a new way of imagesteaming monday...I call it Girl Streaming...I picked a girl I liked and decided that I wanted to go to eat with her...Then I just described everything that I saw and felt.... I guess it would be better to ask her for a date...
I don't think thats a big problem since seems to like me...she always smiles when she looks at me...or at least I feel that way...
I told her about IS and PR and she seemed intrested...first "success"(mayby)
and I have talked about IS and PR for dozens of people...

I have thought about what I am here for and have comed to a conclusion: I am here to make the world around me a better place...
But in order to do this I must first become a better person.
Mayby I am changing too quick , but that is the way it has to be for me. Everybody around me is ,in my opinion, negative ...they never say anything positive and spend all their time getting drunk , watching telly or playing with computer...I have found that it is impossible to teach these people anything...I wonder what their motives for living are...?Instant gratification?It's their life and their choise... I just feel sad for them...

Is here anyone who uses both psychegenics and Spring Forest Qigong?
Do those two systems fit together?
I have just recently ordered SFQ level 1 from Tools for Welness and have used psychegenics just a couple of times (mostly noise removal breathing and Energy column breathing).
It seems to me that doing noise removal breathing and for a couple of minutes before IS:ing seems to do wonders for quality of images.

I also eat calorie restricted diet ...I eat about 1300Kcal per day and weight something like 110 pounds (my heigth is 170cm...dont know what it is in feets)...This is supposed to increase my lifespan by about 50 %...Well...if I save money in the process it's definitely worth it...I also look now much better...in my own opinion...

I have also ordered Ultra Intelligence http://www.toolsforwellness.com/61018.html
and THINKfast http://www.toolsforwellness.com/ht100.html
from Tools for Wellness...
Are here anybody who has/is using these programs?

[This message has been edited by Brian Kelvington (edited May 03, 2002).]

Oh, so you ordered the Ultra-Intelligence product? How smart are you then? Tell me, what is the theory of relativity and gravitional motion?

Do you want the Galillean, Einsteinian Special, or Einsteinian General theory of relativity? Concerning gravitational motion - Newtonian or that derived from General Relativity? The tensor analysis is tough, but doable....

quote:
Originally posted by Extrovertive:
Oh, so you ordered the Ultra-Intelligence product? How smart are you then? Tell me, what is the theory of relativity and gravitional motion?

Did you get naughty with her?

I used to Girl Stream all the time as a kid. lol.

[This message has been edited by Brian Kelvington (edited May 13, 2002).]

OP Offline

Hmmm...It seems that this "Girl Streaming" caused me to forget girl real face and I allmost did not recognice her...Argh!...

OP Offline

This Tk stuff is really *very very bad*...
Because it actually alters the structure of universe...It is against Gods will...
It increases worlds enthropy levels and causes chaos...I am trully happy that the site is now closed down...
Thanks LSC& others...

I heard about telekensis, remote viewing, clarivoynace(sp?), becoming invisible, and all those ESP crap. I think there are real, and some of those people work for the FBI secret agency with those abililty. But overall, aren't those things against God? Are we trying to be like God with those ability? If these thing are natural, then how does one discover about it? What the main use of it?

Extrovertive,
Why would God give you those abilities if he did not want you to make use of them? My personal view on this stuff is that we were given certain faculties of mind that we really have just forgotten how to use. Some people still have them, and others might be able to get them 'back' through training or whatever. Anyhow, God (whatever that is) didn't just distribute these powers for the sake of it, I think. And a gift like that should be embraced, and we should rather concentrate on HOW to use it, not whether or not. Get my point? (Sorry, I'm a bit tired and worn out... excuse the poor style...)

Telekinisis, invisible, and other panaranoral abilities do not exist. The people that claim to have these abilities, have never proven there existence. The people who claim to have these special gifts fail miserably when subjected to the scrutiny of scientist testing. For more info on this subject check out www.randi.org. Randi will pay anyone a million dollars if they can prove the existance of parananormal abilites.

quote:
This Tk stuff is really *very very bad*...
Because it actually alters the structure of universe...It is against Gods will...
It increases worlds enthropy levels and causes chaos...I am trully happy that the site is now closed down...
Thanks LSC& others...

If bhenry is right, then LMAO at that quote above by Jan-Erik. Jan-Erik, you must be watching too much X-files. lol.

[This message has been edited by Extrovertive (edited May 14, 2002).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved