Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12107 05/11/02 06:23 AM
OP Offline

Im from Finland...so my language is not perfect...
Do you want to hear my theory...??

Alex Chiu Has constructed the rings in such way that they give part of the Qi or Chi or BioEnergy to him...that is why he is sending them to people for free...
This A.C. dude is very very evil...He is in fact planning to become the Beast...which is in the Bible...You may not believe me...most won't ... and those who believe already know this...If you are not ready to eat from the tree of knowledge ...forget this self-developement stuff and watch some telly...
And play with computer...You will be saved if you only love yourself and others enough...So make love...Not war!
I have ruined my life...and am pritty ****ed off... =( *sad*

#12108 05/11/02 07:23 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Jan-Erik,

Pull yourself together... love is much more powerful than evil so follow your own advise and love yourself... no matter how low you think you've sunk. It's up to you

Alex

#12109 05/11/02 02:14 PM

Ooooo .. kayyy ....
it's uplifting to find people with a positive outlook on life like that ... thank you Jan-Erik for your ... "enlightened" messages

???
stefan

#12110 05/12/02 05:01 AM

I'm post on Alex Chiu's messageboard and also this one. Both have different views and perspectives. But I think what you said Jan-Erik here is more realistic. Come to think of it, why should we be immortal? If everyone becomes immortal wouldn't there be more problems? What if Hilter is still around? What about the bad people who mightl take advantage of these immortality? If everyone becomes immortal, how would we plan to organize these new civilization out, concerning human population and stuff?

The good side I see of immortality is that is should be for notable people who are specially chosen, like Nobel Peace Prize for example. With their immortality, they'll have enternal time to accomplish more things and stuff. What would it be like if Eistein, Newton, Mozart, Martin L. King, and all those people are still around?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved