Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am astounded by how good paralimanals work. In fact they have been the only thing thats works for me when striving to be more and do more. I am puzzled by how just listening to a tape can transform one's life so much. It is like I have done a flip into the unimaginable and created a life right out of a dream. It is so unreal. I sometimes have to pinch myself to see If I am not dreaming. I am addicted to paraliminals. Its my drug.

I have the attitude I will do whatever it takes to get where I want to be in life. I have sought long and hard for something paraliminals give to me. I read new-age, neo-tech, countless other success consultants. All which have helped me in small ways, but none like paraliminals. The tapes have been like a power generator to me. I amaze myself but what I do now, to what months ago, I found impossible. I truly feel super-human.

Its just so unreal! Paul Scheele has taken heaven out of the sky and put it into tapes that allow one to transcend all that was thought to be unimaginable.

Paul all I could say is the trials and tribulations that you went through, the effort, the energy expended to bring such an amazing product to people is so appreciated. Reflect on it, I am sure you do, but know that you barely have a glimpse of the real power behind what you created. Thank You.

namrekca7

I fully agree with you. I am amazed as well.
Therefore I purchased nearly all paraliminals, with the exception of non smoking since I am not doing it anyway.

Perhaps you guys create some kind of paraliminal workshop/retreat where you can
assist and select the suitable paraliminal for A particlar problem.

Tony

namrekca7

Could you go into more detail as to which paraliminals you've been using, what you used them for, and the specific effects they had?

Sounds like you've had a lot of success, and it would be good to share the specifics fo that with everyone.

Thanks.

Ulysses. UK.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved