Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

I thought I was having nightmares about a guy. Only thing is, I never met the guy, and I knew what he looks like BEFORE I saw the pictures, because I saw him and his damned distinctive nose in my dreams.

I want the guy out of my head. I don't want to kill him, but I do want a hermetic seal against him.

I'm thinking of using formal ritual, but I'd like to have some sort of song or poem to read in order to tell my brain the seal is in place. Any ideas for a good invocation?

---

Kaiden Fox, Temple of Lylyth http://www.lylyth.org

I would suggest that you find out why he's there before you kick him out. To enter someone's dreams takes a great deal of energy and is rarely done carelessly. . .unless someone is young and stupid with the extra energy to waiste.

There are other times that someone is placed in shared dreams, because the intent of the universe has created a link between the two (or more) individuals. In which case you have to learn why your linked. The other person may be just as unhappy about it as you, or they may believe it's just a weird but normal dream (which he may not even remember).

If you're sure that he's deliberately "trespassing" then light a candle and will the link to be broken. It doesn't have to be complicated.

Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm living with his ex-girlfriend. They went out together for 2 years, and he is deeply involved with her family.

In that case, I'd suggest placing the seal on his dreams rather than yours, since he is the one who is entering uninvited. You can do this by setting a "trap" within yours. While awake, intend a place within your dreams that he'd be drawn to when entering. Cast a circle there that will become active when you say a key word. When he enters that space in your dream yell the word and cast the circle around him to bind him and cast him out. Have the circle go with him as a seal to prevent him from further intrusions.

Keep in mind that the energy that you send out also returns and should therefore be done without malice.

Good Luck and Blessings,

Dilas

In the past, whenever I have had someone in my life who is bothering me in some way, at work or whatever, I go into a meditative state, at least relax into a state conducive for visualization, picturing the person in my mind, and say "I love you and release you to your highest good, you love me and release me to my highest good." It has always worked for me, so I recommend giving it a try.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved