Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

My friend just offered me one of the "super memory charger" tapes and paul scheele started duplicating himself in the middle of the tape and started speaking in both of my speakers! I didn't know who to listen to.

Administrator
Administrator

Consciously, neither and both. Just relax and listen down the middle... allow yourself to repond to the voice or side that feels right...you find that sometimes you listen to the one voice following any instructions given there and other times the other. Changing as you listen... You might even find that you listen to neither voice as you go even deeper and almost to sleep. Go with the flow, just relax and enjoy it.

The only thing you need to do is tell yourself why you are listening to the tape. Eg for the memory supercharger you might say... for better recall of the book I photoread today. Or better remember names of people I meet. You get to have fun and decide how you want to use the tape. When you tell yourself specificly why you are listening to the tape you enjoy more benefits.

Listen daily for a week for just general listening and in relation to enhancing your photoreading skills.

Alex

Alex

Make sure you use headphones when listening and that the left voice comes into the left ear etc.

Administrator
Administrator

Headphones better, yet you can listen to them without head phones just position the speaker for the same effect.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved