Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm contemplating purchasing this course, given the positive track record I've gotten with Speed Seduction products. Does anyone have any experience with this, either positive or negative?

Not done that course but have considered the Speed Seduction material as a practical introduction to NLP, though have been quite sceptical of its claims. Some if it just seems very false and unrealistic (I'm talking about the patterns).

So I'd be interested to hear what products you've tried out and how effective you found them.

Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

I purchased the Basic Home Study course back in 1998, and had immediate success with it. In fact, I had "sudden wealth syndrome" in regards to my relationships, and blew it big time.

I also have purchased "How To Find, Seduce and Control the Women of Your Dreams." Dispite the mysoginistic sounding title, this is a good guidebook at using sun-sign astrology to determine the kind of person you want to spend your life with, or at least determine how to get into bed with the woman you're interested in. I also purchased the Grapho Deck to learn graphology - it's nice. I have How To Be The Jerk Women Love, which is more about earning respect and priority than it is getting away with being a butthead.

One thing they resell that I would advise against is the HPP tapes. These resemble Paraliminal tapes - however they lack something for me. Straighforward also sells the Attitude Activator as a stand-alone product.

How did you 'blow it big time' ? Was the course responsible for this?

The doubts I have on this stuff is that the patterns sound too American. I think several British people have expressed doubt that these patterns could work elsewhere - they just come across as sounding insincere, and that negates the whole point. What do you think?

The Magick/Influence thing is a whole different thing and definitely intriguing. I came across a site selling something similar, and they seem to be making several criticisms of Ross Jeffries' course on there - but their site looks dreadful and i wouldn't trust anything that looks so tacky. Unfortunately I've lost the link, but if I find it in the future I'll email it to you.

olympicflame@netscape.net

Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by ulysses:
How did you 'blow it big time' ? Was the course responsible for this?

I would say the attitude of the original home study course was responsible, at least in part. They had a fairly negative view towards women, and a heavy emphesis on promiscuity. My problem was I used this course to loose my virginity, and the psychological implications didn't hit me until after I was on my second person. I also had a lot of negativity regarding the effectiveness of this course, which made me doubt my abilities as I was attempting to use them, and that caused great incongruity.

I'm not sure about using this outside of America. The British ear is much more sensitive to tonality, which is the basic premise of Speed Seduction. There are ways around it, especially with body language, self-confidence, creating fantasy, etc. I would advice checking out the newsgroup alt.seduction.fast and asking for the experiences of UK seducers.

I've stopped "using" Speed Seduction. I still have a poetic mode I can slip into, but you won't find me spouting a pattern. I may start using it again, soon, but I'm thinking of taking some time off of sex to enhance myself in other ways.

It should be noted that the Home Study Course they sell now is completely different than the one I trained on. I've never heard it, but I believe it takes on a cooperative paradigm, rather than a competitive paradigm.

[This message has been edited by Kaiden (edited September 06, 2002).]

Would you recommend buying the Unstoppable Confidence tapes if one cannot afford the basic course.I need a real confidence booster anyway and Paraliminals don't seem to be helping much.I've used Self Esteem Supercharger, Belief and New Behavior Generator, but the affects on my behavior are only temporary before I fall back into my old ways.

Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, I would. While the Paraliminal tapes are very good, they are passive listening. The Straightforward products are *active* listening, and require you to do more than just listen. I would advise you to experiement with gesture and posture during the exercises, as it wires the new state more deeply into your neurology when you get the *body* involved as well.

If you can afford it, Natural Brilliance is excellent for examining *why* one falls back into old behaviors. To put it simply, they have a benifit, otherwise you would never have developed them in the first place. Natural Brilliance makes it easier to make a change by getting the cooperation of the conscious and other-than-conscious.

I hate to advice spending large amounts of money, but if you can afford it, I would recommend the Delux Speed Seduction Home Study Course. The course includes the Unstoppable Confidence tapes, as well as a 1 hour telephone consultation with Ross Jeffries. After calling him, (for 15 minutes, because I only had the basic course), I had ended my "dry spell" in under a week. I also got myself back to school and was able to almost double my income. I met my second Fiancee within four months.

[This message has been edited by Kaiden (edited September 11, 2002).]

tool,

I would definetely recommend the UCT's. I received the unstoppable confidence tapes when I purchasd the deluxe home study course and they truly are great. I think that SS has really opened my eyes to new possibilities, not just seducing women, but seducing life. I now have a real understanding of NLP and its priceless, it gets really easy being able to direct the thoughts of people in directions that you want. For example, the other day my gf was in a real bad mood and was so grumpy. If I was in this situation 1 year ago I would have been really ****ed of at her, however through my understanding of NLP, (i.e., naming a state makes it real, describing a state brings it to life) I told her a funny story that happened to me and my friends and suddenly her frame of mind changed (engineered) and she was in a great mood because I made her imagine what it would have been like to have been there and therefore it made her laugh. We went on to have a really great day.

But yes, the unstoppable confidence tapes are great, they really helped me so much, im telling you, I was on fire with ladies up until I got back with my ex.

I would also advise you to try and get a hold the "layguide" if you could, it is also great. It usually sells on e-bay for about $15 or so.

hope this helps,

Paul

Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

The "Beyond Condifence" tapes came in yesterday. My new roomate is a natural at this seductive NLP, but refuses to use it because of he doesn't want to have sex with anyone who -needs- to hear it in order to have sex with him. So far, I've just watched the first tape. It's more or less a restatement of what I learned from Natural Brilliance and Structure of Magic, but it really hammers the concepts home.

My oscilations, however, are increasing because the one curse I have the largest problem dispelling is that I'm seperated from my ex. I think I'm going to use Natural Brilliance to end my desire for her.

One thing I've noted about Natural Brilliance is that it's like an Enhancer for *any* self-improvement mechanism. I think it's because Natural Brilliance is a way of dealing with the *discomfort* that comes from changing and breaking away from the familier. The syngery is awesome.

Thanks for the replies.If I had the money I definitely would buy the Delux course but I'm not exactly wealthy,however,the Unstoppable Confidence tapes sound like the best deal for someone on a tight budget such as myself and I think they can give me what I'm looking for which is more confidence and higher self esteem.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved