Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
AlexM Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
I really enjoyed the attitute activator (tape 6) in the euphoria course and I want to buy more of Rex's products. However, after visiting the website and jumping around from page to page, I finally found a March newsletter on the idea seminars yahoo groups page saying that the company decided to close.

So I would like to know if anyone knows where I can buy Rex's Mind Design products?

Please, please help me cause I really want some more of his tapes.

Thanks,

Alex McClain

Straighforward still carries his Ultimate Neuro Linguistic Programming Home Study Course. Their number is 703-791-6421 and the catalog number is RJ141. Cost is $398.00

AlexM Offline OP
OP Offline

I just called them and they said that they do not have that product anymore Does anyone else know where I can find this?
Thanks,
Alex McClain

Hello Alex!

Probably your best bet would be to go on ebay.

What do you like about the tapes? If you want trance tapes, Richard Bandler has a program called Neurosonics which I find better than attitude activator which is great by the way!

If you want to know more about NLP, then you can check audio and video tapes by Richard Bandler or Tom Vizzini or Mckenna-Breen if you don't mind the british accent!

I have products from them all and they are the next best thing to live training.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved