Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Publius Offline OP
OP Offline

Like many of you, I've been seeking personal growth & development for the past year or so. I've been looking for (among other things), inner peace, greater intuition and intelligence, happiness, etc. etc.

My current tool kit is composed of: PR, Paraliminals, & Holosync. I'm now looking into adding another course to this mix and wanted to solicit input and recommendations.

I've done a few searches of the forums, so
I'm considering Spring Forest Qigong, Sedona, Silva, Genius Code.

What do people think would add the most to my current took box? I should note that I'm looking for what's the best fit next or in sequence to what I'm doing now. In other words, what I start next does not exclude me from eventually starting one of the other programs.

Any input or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
thanks very much,
Publius

Administrator
Administrator

The right one is the one that you feel the strongest pull for right now. Knowing the courses I can honestly say you win no matter which course you choose. If you want to develop you intuition a good place to start is with the intuition you have now about which course you feel you would like to devote some time to. There is no perfect order in which to do these courses. Nor is it necessary to experience them all for each it is a personal experience.

Alex

Publius,
I've done Silva and Genius Code and I do energy way exercises which seem to be similar to Spring. Both Silva and Genius code will help you in the areas you mentioned. They are both fantastic.

I would suggest Genius code first and do the 30 day challenge, with Silva to follow. Both give you an amazing array of tools and personal abilities.

The final choice will have to be yours, but that would be my order after having taken both. BTW I originally took the Silva course years ago and it is one of the courses I have used consistently since the day I took it. It appears Genius Code will share the same distinction.

CarolR

Hi to everyone,

I'm new to this forum but not new to personal development. I use most of the methods you mentioned and they all have their place within your p.d toolkit. I would suggest that you ask your self "which method would I find the most challenging to use?"

You have obviously already worked hard at your growing enlightenment and I am sure that deep inside you already know the answer. Give yourself permission to know!

with love & light
jugglingmumbean

I follow a unique epistomological modle based on Tantra, and codified by authors like John Lilly and Robert Anton Wilson.

In this modle, the first level of awareness is a biological "move towards things that comfort and nurish, move away from things that are toxic and harmful." Of all the products LSC offers, Spring Forest Qigong seems to be the closest to this.

Of course, this is my opinion from reading the promotional materials. I've considered purchasing the product, but I am conserving financial resources for the time being.

This would be your decision in the end. But I'd want to comment on my experience with Holosync/Sedona. I'm now at Awakening 2. Since the very beginning (Awakening Prologue), H/S had been very hard at times, for some reason I couldn't grasp the releasing techniques they taught and, as a result, I had moments of very uncomfortable tension and resistance. That ended with the Sedona Method. I was able to learn it very fast and easily, and it is very effective. Again, what you do next would be yours to decide. This was my experience and I have thought many times that it would be better if I had begun with Sedona followed by Holosync instead of the reverse.

Hello Publius!

I want to give you another angle. I'm often looking for a tool that will help me achieve many things and one of those tools is borrowed genius. You can learn it for free on Win Wenger's website at www.winwenger.com.

It helped me a lot acquiring skills easily and quickly and I can use it for a wide variety of goals.

Trust yourself and choose the best for you. Pretend that you already know the answer to your question and go with your pretended knowing.

Hope this helps!

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved