Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello!

I would like to hear if anybody have ever tried the tapeset: "The Power to Influence", by the world's most famous hypnotist Paul Mckenna and NLP expert Michael Breen?

1. What are basics of what you can do to other people? (achive from other people).
2. Is it a good program?
3. What have you achieved with it?

Why don't learning strategies not have any specifik tapeset programs on Relationships? (only the paraliminal tape Relationships).

L.

Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

There is this article on which tapes to use to recover from past relationship failures and move on to relationship success.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for the tip Kaiden. "For recovering from past negative experiences of other people". Very good article I think.

And I still like the "Relationships" paraliminal tape. It really helps out a mezzy realtionship, to one filled with love. And to attract loving at satisfying relationships.

On the other hand:
I'm looking for the skills getting a master communicater. In business, teaching, clients etc.

I'm not going to use it in personal relationships and in my family.. There love and peace should be the dominating emotion for our thoughts, I think.

So has anybody tried this tapeset: "The Power to Influence?" Is side B a hypnotic trance induction, to learn the skills in an Accelerated Learning state?

L.

I can't be sure if this is the guy I'm thinking of or not, but I believe Ross Jeffries said, "Yeah, this is where we were at five years ago."

I like Speed Seduction because of the mentality that this is freeing your partner from thier limitations rather than fostering a dependance on yourself.

I've been to 2 trainings with Mckenna-Breen.

They have the latest technologies in NLP as they train with Richard Bandler.

I never listened to this audio program, but the ones I have of them are good and full of useful distinctions on the topic.

If you want the skills, I'd say go to a live training, it's much better to really acquire skills.

Richard Bandler is giving some in the U.S www.purenlp.com or I can give you other names of trainers I experienced and got mesurable skills.

My opinion!

Alex

Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Kaiden and Shamanos for your responses..

Kaiden, I have heard a little about the tapes Speed Seduction, but do they really work?

I'm coming from Europe, and there people can be quite skeptical, when meeting people (some are). The tonality of T-R-A-N-C-E at the Speed Seduction home studycourse, will it be something that also can be used in Europe?

Has anybody from Europe tried using Speed Seduction?

Getting all the women you want, sound almost too good to be tru.. But maybe it works? Does it work?

Ok, if you can use it on women to have sex, will you then also be able to use it in other similar ways with people? Any got results here?

I've never experienced a European culture, so I really can't say. Also, the basic course was revised some time after I purchased it. I'm getting the results I want with the tools I have, so I never bothered upgrading. (By the way, this means a long-term monogamous relationship).

Hi Murof,

I have the "Power to Influence" tapeset. It's nice, but it is not exactly what I would recommend. Michael and Paul have learned so much since they made those tapes!!

Instead I would recommend live training (I'm going to attend to the Hypnosis training next spring :-DDD). Paul is something you just have to experience LIVE!

The Richard Bandler cd sets are also excellent.

Purjo

Yes speed seduction works even in Europe. When you understand the basic patterns, you can fit them in your culture. In my experience, it doesn't work when people don't use it for whatever reason.

I would also recommend Bandler over McKenna-Breen for tapesets. There's "Patterns of persuasion" & "Persuasion Engineering". In my opinion, Richard Bandler has the most advanced technology you can get in the field of NLP.

Outside of persuasion, the "Neurosonics" and "DHE 2000" are real treats to get a big leap in your evolution and then after listening you can model Bandler or do borrowed genius with him and then you get the skills you want. You can check at www.purenlp.com

As for relationships and influence, from what I've learned with Bandler, the most important piece is the state you're in, even before any skills. If you can amplify a good feeling state enough, then other people will go in it with you and then you can ask for whattever, because they feel so good. Then, you don't have to worry about techniques, although it helps to have multiple skiils.

Hope this helps!

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved