Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12566 12/03/02 03:51 AM
ScottH Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello all,

I have been playing around with Brainwave Generator and I came across this link: http://members.aol.com/Lambdom3/Chakras.html

It is a list of resonance frequencies of all the chakras and major organs of the body. Being curious, I programmed the generator to generate these various frequencies.

All I can say is WOW! I plugged in the frequencies for my crown chakra. I could feel the top of my head vibrate. I tried my "third eye" and got a similar result. Heart chakra, same thing. Didn't feel much with throat or solar plexus chakras. Maybe they are weaker than the others? Gosh, maybe I should exercise them a bit more.

Tried the "brain" frequency and felt it all over my head, rather than the localized sensations of the charkas. What would happen if I combined the frequencies for the crown, third eye, and brain? Got a weird sounding chord that seemed to completely cancel out the effect. Tried setting each frequencies to a different binaural beat, still no effect... Hmmmm....

Will see if I can improve upon this. First of all, some of the frequencies are too high and are hard to listen to. I'll try to see if I can use lower octaves or harmonics of the same frequency. Maybe certain organs and charkas can combine into nicer sounding chords.

I'll have to do some digging around to learn more about chords and harmonics and such. I played the cello and sung, so a lot of this isn't new.

As for the rest of the data, I'm not sure what to do with the frequency of the planets or the minerals in my body. Vibrate yourself to good nutrition? Contact aliens on Pluto?

Anyone have any ideas, comments, suggestions?

[This message has been edited by ScottH (edited December 02, 2002).]

I've listened to the "3rd eye" preset from the BWGEN list...was sleepy when i started...noticed a slight tingling all throughout the preset...when it was over, i could not sleep anymore after that. I was not refreshed, i was just tired, and very edgy after that.
H

ScottH Offline OP
OP Offline

Hagbard,

I took a look at that preset you mentioned. I can certainly understand your reaction. Trying to entrance your brain to 80 some Hz seems strange. I don't think it is possible entrain at that frequency. Maybe high frequencies generate agressiveness like you felt.

Anyway, I am looking at some others and a few seem decent.

No seems to have tried using harmonics of the chakra frequencies. I am thinking it might be possible to activate multiple chakras at once.

Definitely something to try....

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved