Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I was wondering if anybody here used mind power or affirmations or visualizations to find objects they have lost. If so, than how did you do it?

One of my goals for the new year is definately knowing how to use my mind for my benefit. Strengthening my concentration. How to get my mind to give me answers to problems and give me ideas. How to do stuff like find stuff I lost.

sjaykum1

Yes, and fairly often. The latest? Today. I was looking for a couple of books I haven't consciously seen in a couple of months. So I said to myself, where are they? And a picture popped out, and voila, that was exactly where they were. It works most of the time - say, 95% of the time I find my lost object about 5 seconds after I ask the question.

How do I do it? The only answer I can really give is that I allow myself to follow my hunches, no matter how odd they may seem at the time. And that isn't just when I'm looking for a lost object, or am consciously seeking some kind of answer out. I follow my hunches when they're spontaneously generated as well. I think that's a key to making them work.

Administrator
Administrator

I was voted a finder by my family. Whenever they lost something they call on me to find it. I was in the middle of painting once when my brother asked me to find a ball bearing 1/8 inch that he lost in the grass. 2 of them spent almost 45 minutes looking they summoned me I came out paintbush still in hand glaced at the grass bent down picked it up, gave it to them and returned to work.

Another time my brother was fixing the hot water system and lost a piece 2 inch copper angle somewhere between the house and the garage (1/4 acre block) it was already dark when he informed me he lost it so I just walked to an area of the yard (unusual as it was not near where he was working) found it when I kicked it.

This year I found a diamond in the grass 2 and a bit weeks after I lost it (I couldn't be bothered looking for it at the time I knew I would find it when I find it.

Alex

This is the one thing anyone can get out of Huna immediately. Get or make a pendulum. (Easiest way - a bit of thread and the tab of a soda can). Spend a few moments to set up a yes/no system of pendulum signels. Then, sort of play 20-questions with where the object is. Usually, once I ask what room an object is in, I find myself standing in front of the object once I move to the specific room.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved