Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am a bit confused as to when I should pose the feature and clarification questions. Do I pose them while still emersed in the image stream or do I pose them after the image streaming session?

It appears to me that I shoud pose the feature questions while still in the stream but only after I have described everything in as much detail as possible. And it seems that I should pose the clarification questions after the image streaming session. Is this correct?

Also, if I use the inductive inference technique should I take a short break between each image stream or should I do one right after the other without stopping?

Thanks in advance.

-Patrick

[This message has been edited by Patrick10979 (edited May 25, 2004).]

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick10979:
I am a bit confused as to when I should pose the feature and clarification questions. Do I pose them while still emersed in the image stream or do I pose them after the image streaming session?[b]

After you've decoded the image stream you do the feature and clarification questions to get a further insight.

quote:
[b]Also, if I use the inductive inference technique should I take a short break between each image stream or should I do one right after the other without stopping?

Thanks in advance.

-Patrick

[This message has been edited by Patrick10979 (edited May 25, 2004).]

Up to you. Personally I write down my image stream before doing the next one. It serves as a clear severance point for the previous image stream and allows the next one to be quite different.

However some folks just find it easier to stay with it.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved