Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

I purchased the Speed Seduction course (I'm female), because I wanted to see what made it specific to men picking up on women.

I was sorely disappointed by the quality of the tapes. I kept thinking they'd been made in someones garage! I disliked that they were live (most of them) as it made it really hard to understand what was going on.

Overall, I didn't listen to many of the tapes because I was hoping for more concrete lessons. It seemed to be more full of examples and storytelling than anything.I could have missed a lot by not finishing the course.

Now, listening as a female made me realize just how important seduction & sex are to men. I realized how easily women fall for this stuff because it sounds so sincere, when it actuallity it's just lines from a book. I suppose if that's the lifestyle you want, then it would probably be great.

HOnestly, with regards to flirting, just being your self is a huge plus.

Speaking from the other side of things here

Tracey

I can understand, that it can be like a fake, when you use the Speed Seduction Course. I think just using lines from the course all the time, is silly. However, if you listened to all the tapes, you will learn to use a simple pattern, and then you can forget all about the lines. Getting more creative, and use your own lines.. And it all will become automatic over time. It's over time getting uncounsciosly when you want a women.

The pattern is:
1.Get her attention
2.Make bonding and connection feelings (by being open, or funny or...telling about it.. or)
3.Make her sexual turned on to you.
That's it.

First of all, lets remember. Speed Seduction is all about SEDUCTION, GETTING LAID. Not how you are in a loving relationship, with totally honesty. It's mostly for men, who want to get the most beautiful girls - in bed. Maybe you want more, here you maybe want to get honest with the women the rest of you life (to experience pure love, if it's that you want). Speed Seduction I think, is a way of persuasion & influency.

Tracey.. You told about it's just storytelling. What you learn to use in the speed seduction course is also storytelling. Did you know that storytelling (and metaphors) some of the most powerful ways of persuasion & indfluence with others? Especially when it's combined with NLP. Psychiatrists, salespeople etc. also use it a lot. Commercials also(!).

I will still hold on to, that some men are afraid of getting close to a woman (and yes, also to a woman, they have fallen in love with). I still think that NLP and seduction-methods etc. can be of great use. Help them, get what they want. And if it's true love they want: Help them to get close to a woman, help them to open up to a woman, if she is the one, and help them to be themselves - when they find the one.

So Tracey.. You don't have to suppose, that it's only seduction & sex I want!! Nobody can live without love(!).. a good thing to remember also.

Being oneself can be a plus. But some men are, hope I don't offend anyone, are afraid of even trying to approach a women, and will probably never experience true love - maybe. For those men (and I have read some posts here, which tells me there are), I can also recommend this site:
http://www.fastseduction.com/youarenew/

With THOUSANDS of THOUSANDS of seduction tips. Also with links to "Speed Seduction", "Double Your Datings" etc.

Good hunting and good luck - Have fun.

Grant,
I'm really the wrong person to tell you how to have a successful relationship or find a compatable partner. I have not found that magic myself yet, but I can tell you this and it rings of truth to me. I have been told you must love yourself first. I think you are on the right track with the learning and developing you are working on so just keep it up. It sounds as though you are feeling as thought you should have that relationship now or that you want that relationship now. Accept that maybe if you are not in relationship now it is because you are fortunate enough not to accept what is not a healthy relationship. When you are ready it will happen, in the mean time prepare for the best, love yourself. To the right person at the right time you will be attracted and attractive. I wish you much love in life.

Murof ..

You make excellent points in your last point. I did want to expound a bit more on WHY I became interested in the course.

I think that women, as much as men, want to have a good time and have a no strings fling. It's just not as common in women I think because society tends to tell us that we shouldn't do that. I think that guys are mistaken when they feel that women aren't interested in the same things as they are. We are all sexual creatures, we are bombarded with sex everywhere we go. We are taught from a very early age that it is "good" to find a nice young man and settle down. It's not as bad as it was probably 20 years ago, but it's still very much ingrained in society. Look at bridal magazines .. ever see anyone in those over the age of 18? Not usually! What about models? The represent all that women should be, long legged, thin and have super smiles. But, this isn't a rage against society and gender bias .. it's just a thought that if you stop looking at the opposite sex as some unknown creature, you'll be a lot more comfortable.

Because remember this .. females, they burp, they pass gas, and they have bowel movements. Pardon the bluntness, but it's true. We do the same things guys do .. but we are supposed to pretend we don't so that guys don't get grossed out. Good grief!

Now, I didn't actually mention love anywhere in my post, since this excursion wasn't/isn't about love. To the comment about men needing confidence to approach a woman he is in love with, totally make me roll my eyes. You cannot be in love with someone you aren't close to. If you believe you are in love, you just might have a few other problems on your hands other than getting close to women.

I also wanted to comment on the point where you say: "Nobody can live without love." I'll agree with that, but seduction and sex are not love. They can be done out of love, but Speed Seduction methods are rarely used in love, I would say lust in majority of the cases.

Ever see the movie "Tao of Steve" ? Fantastic movie, this guy believes that in order to get a woman to sleep with you, you have to stop wanting it. Really good way of thinking .. his is a bit more warped but the general ideas are pretty good.

This topic has gotten a bit offtrack from Grants original flirting topic .. but I think it all stems from the same things.

Being comfortable around women isn't as difficult as men seem to want to make it. Being yourself is easy. Being with someone else can also be easy as long as you realize they aren't mythical creatures. They are HUMAN!

Tracey! http://traceys.younglivingworld.com

OK, lets try this again.....

Who said loving yourself will stop rejection? If you are putting yourself in a situation where you meet and get to know other people there will always be rejection and acceptance. If the getting to know someone is friendly, relaxed and possitive where is the rejection? Mutual attraction is obvious when you get to know someone... the attraction just becomes stronger and stronger with time. If there is no attraction is that rejecton? Suppose there is attraction on only one side, is that rejection?

[This message has been edited by positive1 (edited February 11, 2003).]

Loving yourself will not stop rejection. It will allow you to accept that some people just do not click with each other.

I don't honestly believe in rejection. I don't take it so personally to think that when I ask someone out or become interested in someone that it even really has anything to do with me! I've found that very often, it's THEM. I may not fit THEIR list of criteria, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

It doesn't mean that I should change who I am and be someone different, it just means I need to find someone that meshes with me.

I'm always reminded of the lightbulb story .. he didn't fail 9,999 times, he found 9,999 different ways NOT to make a lighbulb. I'm the same way .. I've found ways NOT to have relationships. I take from each and learn from each and each successive try is very often better.

Tracey

I can surely assume then, that you have not found the right one, and have been screwed in the past. I feel sorry for you. You wrote:"I've found ways NOT to have relationships.".. That sounds more like being affraid of it, than wanting a true honest relationship! Anyway, I hope you will find the right one, sooner or later.´Good luck Tracey...

I was wondering if anyone has read the zen secrets of dating?? i looked on their website and i was interested if anyone had a review/ experience on it? ..... http://www.zensecrets.com

Murof,

Wow. I must admit that I'm suprised by your last post.

"I feel sorry for you. You wrote:"I've found ways NOT to have relationships.".. That sounds more like being affraid of it, than wanting a true honest relationship!"

I don't believe I fear relationships. The statement about finding ways not to have relationships is based purely on the fact that the relationships I've had have not worked for very specific and different reasons. They are things that I know do not meet my needs for a relationship so I know now that I can't have those things in a relationship (i.e. partner using drugs, partners lying, partners constantly laying blame and placing jealousy on the relationship, etc). I don't honestly believe that I've been afraid of the relationships, but that I knew they were not components that made up happy relationships. I can't have an open and honest relationship with someone who does not want the same thing. It takes two to make it work.

I haven't been "screwed" in the past, I don't choose to believe that about anything I've done. I learn from everything and take the best pieces with me and move on. I don't dwell on it.

As for your feeling sorry for me, that is your choice. I don't feel sorry for myself because I haven't found the right person to be with, and I don't feel sorry for others who haven't either. If you've been blessed and found the person who meets your needs, that's wonderful but don't feel pity for others who haven't. We find people in our timing, not the timetable of society or our peers.

Tracey

Hey gang. I happened to notice your conversations and sharing info and resources on the "art of seduction". You might consider Bob Greene's book "The Art of Seduction" useful. There is also a website www.seductionbook.com
As murof pointed out, the trick is to look for the principles, not the "magic phrases".

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved